Breeds? - Page 15 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 12-29-2008, 12:10 AM
Breeds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surferbabe
It's Shih Tzu ... spelled the other way, the automated censor thought you were trying to say a 'bad word' per the TOS.

s,
-Linda
Surferbabe,

I know. Isn't that a crack up? I thought that was so funny. Computers. And thanks for the correction on the spelling. That would have avoided all the censoring.

Kara
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Breeds?

I have a 4yr old Golden Doodle, named Honey
and an 8mth old Chihuahua named Bina

Bina is so sweet, but having a terrible time house training her, she is so small, she was bought by my 16yr old but of course I am left with her 75% of the time.

Any suggestions for paper training a small dog?
Unread 01-03-2009, 02:08 PM
Breeds?

Three sweet, short, saggy, Basset Hounds, they are my furry angels!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-08-2009, 08:21 PM
Breeds?

My best friend and loyal companion is my black Lab mix, Cole. I adopted him from the local humane society. He had been shuffled around from shelter to shelter, starting out in Louisiana, and I am so glad he found his way to me. He has brought me so much joy.
Unread 01-10-2009, 03:31 PM
Breeds?

I have a Norwegian Elkhound named Thor, the Norse god of thunder. Ironically, he's terrified of thunder and we should have named him after the god of chickens.

He's 8 years old, sheds a lot, and has spent lots of time on my bed with me during my recovery.
Unread 01-16-2009, 11:24 PM
Breeds?

If I could have a dog, I would like to get a Scottie! I dont' know why, but I fell in love with the one on "Lady and the Tramp" (Disney, see what you've done to me!) If the economy ever gets better and I get a raise, (yeah, right, like that happened when the economy was good!) I might see about getting one.

After I block up the crawl spaces beneath the fence.

And stop the gate from blowing open all the time

And get a tub to bathe him in...

I'd name in Angus since that's a Scottish name. If I ended up with a girl...I'd have to do an internet search!

I too am a cat person mainly, but Scotties sound like tough little guys! However, I would have to decide if the negative things about them would outway the positive. The breed tends to dig (terrier) and apparently they are "dog aggresive". Not a good thing....

Anyone else out there own a Scottie?
Unread 01-16-2009, 11:25 PM
Breeds?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctaylor64
I have a Norwegian Elkhound named Thor, the Norse god of thunder. Ironically, he's terrified of thunder and we should have named him after the god of chickens.

He's 8 years old, sheds a lot, and has spent lots of time on my bed with me during my recovery.

I just read your entry! You crack me up!
Unread 02-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Breeds?

2 dogs - one a lab/border collie/something else mix - female. She's a bit neurotic - adopted from a shelter. Other is a female Rhodesian Ridgeback - my favorite... she's an awesome dog. Both dogs do dog 4H with kids - obedience, showmanship and agility. Love agility the most.

Would always pick females, always have... hate watching the males marking everything, and then the self bathing of certain parts is difficult to see.....
Unread 05-14-2009, 02:50 AM
Re: Breeds?

I have 2 retired racing greyhounds, Frank and Chelsa. Chels is a lure courser; Frank is getting up in years so he is a couch potato! Although he still gets to chase the "bunny" once in awhile at practices.
Unread 05-14-2009, 06:23 PM
Re: Breeds?

Greyhounds are so beautiful. I love seeing them at the dog park. I think my mutt is part greyhound because he has a greyhound-shaped face and smile.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register