What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have? - Page 11 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have? What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have?

Unread 01-23-2006, 06:24 PM
What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have?

We have 3 indoor cats,all of them chase down bugs and eat them...One day my orange tabby Scooter got up on a small table under the window..He saw a housefly.l thought he caught it but he wasn't chewing anything .So he jumps to the floor and he looks at me and starts nodding his head as to say "yes" and he kept nodding..turns out he did catch it and the fly was bouncing around inside his mouth...Then,he ate it...how nice is that eh!..LOL..and he still does it with every fly he catches.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-24-2006, 06:18 AM

my dog toby was dancing on his back feet this morning in front of my dh who was getting ready to go to work. Turns out he wanted to eat the nutri grain bar dh had. He does that when he wants people food. It is cute but he won't eat just anything. Very picky dog.
Unread 01-30-2006, 02:04 PM

We have a new kitten named Nermal.

Her name pretty much says it all. She's 3 months old, gray long hair. She's adorable.

But ... Like Garfields furry friend, she's clueless that the world doesn't revolve around her.

Our other two cats will growl at her and she will look at them with complete wonder as to who they are growling at.

I do tell her that she is the worlds cutest kitten, but then I add that so was Begherra and Sweet Pea when they were kittens too. I'm hoping that if she hears that long enough it will humble her a little.

G
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-15-2006, 12:34 PM
Thumbs up - What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have? wierd cat

hi! my cat is about 7 years old and she is named precious. my cat goes down to my basement, where my laundry room is, she brings up socks, pants, anything she sees and brings it up stairs in front of me, as if to say do the laundry, the first time we seen this we almost died!
Unread 03-28-2006, 02:17 PM

I used to have a beagle/spaniel/collie mix dog who, from his puppy days on, insisted upon riding in the car while sitting on my shoulder. (This is quite the sight when the dog weighs in at 35 pounds ). Even though he obviously became too big to do this, he would still often try to climb up, or ride between me and the steering wheel.
Unread 04-04-2006, 10:29 AM

This topic is fun. My shephard, Silver, will go into the bathroom, grab my washcloth, lay it down on the floor and rub her face on it. Kinda cool as long as you remember there is Silver's washcloth and then there is Mom's real washcloth (which I hang from the tallest bar in the shower.

She also eats funny. She takes a mouthful of kibble, drops it all on the floor beside the bowl and then eats each piece separately. She also doesn't go to bed unless the whole family is upstairs. She will lay at the top of the steps until everyone is present and accounted for, then she'll get into her bed. I was told by the Rescue where we found her, that this is typical shephard behaviour.
Unread 04-05-2006, 10:12 AM
Talking - What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have? How Funny

I have an adorable PUG named Sadie!! She is so funny and quirky. She snores like a human, sleeps right next to me on her side and head on a pillow and when she puts her little flat face down in her food bowl, she actually picks out only green and red colored food!!!!!!!!!!! Wont' eat brown dog food. HUG A PUG
Unread 08-22-2006, 10:03 PM

I have a kitten that I adopted from the SPCA... She is hilarious..

Ever since we have had her she stands up on her 2 back legs. She looks like a meer cat.. So funny.
Unread 08-23-2006, 08:03 AM
poodles

My minature poodle, digs and digs and digs on my bed before he lays down to sleep at night, he gets so intense like he is really making progress. My daughters royal standard poodle does the same thing at her house and of course there not related. Our other dogs dont do this they the act like normal dogs and spin 3 times. My schnauzer will root at my covers , so I will lift them for her to lay beside me under the covers. And our other dog will take a bite of food and walk around the table, take another bite of food walk around the table... until its all gone. They are such characters and so funny we love them like our children, our fur babies. They love to go bye bye, and get cabin fever if they dont go bye bye for 2 days.
Unread 08-23-2006, 08:17 AM

My yellow lab/husky named Baylee "lives" at my neighbor's house three doors away. She comes home about 8:30pm then leaves about 6:45am when the neighbor takes her 'round the block stroll. She will stop in once and a while during the day just to say "Hi." Bay "lives" on the concrete front porch of her house. She will happily join my for a walk if I happen to pass the house. P.S. the elderly neighbor loves her but doesn't pet her or let her inside house.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register