What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have? - Page 9 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Pet Passions

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have? What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have?

Unread 10-18-2005, 07:20 PM
What odd or quirky behavior do your pets have?

One of our jack russell terriers (Zeke), is obsessed with tennis balls... he will carry one in his mouth and shuffle another between his front feet like he is playing soccer... it's very talented and hilarious
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2005, 09:46 PM

Ooh! Yuck! It's too bad we can't just teach them to clean up after themselves! If anyone ever does any serious genetic-engineering between humans and anmials, I hope they can invent a cat that cleans its own litterbox!
Unread 10-19-2005, 01:30 PM

Our Augusta carries something upstairs to us each night and give it to us in bed as a sort of a token for letting her sleep with us. We have no control over what she is going to bring... she has brought plastic cups filled with water up the stairs and not spilled anything... she has brought her dog bowl... she has brought kitchen knives (before we realized that we had better quit leaving them on the counters)... but mostly she likes to bring shoes and the remote controls. She is so funny that way.

Mulligan hates the speaker phone and howels like a wolf when we use it. I think he thinks they are trying to talk to him. He also loves hoarding tennis balls and there is a picture in my photo gallery here on hysytersisters that shows him with three tennis balls in his mouth. We did not teach him to do this... he started doing this all on his own to keep our other dogs from "stealing his tennis balls". Silly boy. One year for Christmas I got five sleeves of tennis balls and released them all at once and you should have seen the look of PURE JOY on his face! He is Momma's big sweetie!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-01-2005, 11:07 PM

Our cat Wurzel howls at the top of his lungs at doors...walls....windows... He'll race at top speed and howl in the corner at NOTHING like somone's being murdered!!! It is soooo loud and creepy....
Unread 11-02-2005, 08:40 AM

My dog, Cleo, who is an 11-year-old yorkie mix, sneezes for attention. If I'm sleeping or watching TV or reading, and she wants something, she sneezes. If I don't respond, she sneezes again. I've also seen her do this if I leave her in the car when she sees me coming back, she'll start sneezing.
Unread 11-03-2005, 06:19 AM

Our 4 year old fox terrier brings you the ball. If you don't pick it up and throw it, he will look at the ball pick it up and put it in your lap or on what ever piece of furniture you are sitting on. He has even done this while I was in bed sleeping. He loves that ball. The farther you throw it the harder he runs after it. Plus he loves water. He will chase it if I am using the garden hose. You cannot take him to a lake or pond he will go nuts. Very strange little dog but we love him.
Unread 11-03-2005, 06:48 AM

I have an American bulldog (everyone thinks he is a boxer) his name is fathead. He loves to watch t.v. (especially Sanford & Son) If we are talking about him he will let out a big sigh like he knows just what we are saying. He follows my to the bathroom and lays there while I use it or take a bath even if I get up 10 times a night he is there for every tinkle.
Unread 01-07-2006, 05:18 PM

We have a five pound female Yorkie called Sadie Corrine. When she wants some attention she gets right in front of you, no matter if you are sitting down, doing dishes, walking...what ever. She flips over onto her back, belly up. If you don't stop and rub her belly she will continue to get in front of you and flip over. She does'nt take no for an answer. It's so cute that it almost always works. Which explains why she is so persistence about it.
Unread 01-07-2006, 06:29 PM

We have 3 fur babies the alpha is Kozzie and she is a schnoodle, and when she eats she takes a bite and walks around the table and then stops and takes another bite and continues until she is done eating. Jazz the min schnauzer is my babie and she woooo's when we come home or talk to her and she rides in the front window (dash) of our van and goes crazy barking at cows and dogs, but if we put down the window, she wont say a word, she just over looks them like there not around. Our newest baby is Schmoozie a mini poodle babie 4 months old and if one of the other dogs run out the door barking he turns and runs like the dickens, such a big chicken. lol They are all such fun, they keep us laughing and loving. Rosemary
Unread 01-07-2006, 07:05 PM

My cat Charlie is a gray tabby. He steals red pot holders out of the kitchen drawer. He forces the drawer open with his paw and attacks them. He is also know for attacking your foot if you happen to be wearing red socks!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register