True confessions | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

True confessions True confessions

Unread 11-24-2012, 09:39 PM
True confessions

I once made prank calls with my give year old son.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-24-2012, 09:54 PM
Re: True confessions

LOL. I bet your son loved that!

If it's TMI, sorry: I often ran out of pads and tampons with my non-stop flooding periods, was stuck inside, lost my job, had no money, no significant other to help, and had to do things "old school" (aka rags). UGH. I'm soooo glad those days are OVER! :-)
Unread 11-24-2012, 10:10 PM

I wish that I could go back to the day before I met my husband
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-24-2012, 10:15 PM
True confessions

I divorced my abusive first husband and once, when he cheated on me with my friend (one of many of his infidelities) i charmed a Home Depot employee into.givin me a sample of attic insulation with high fiberglass content. I then visited my friend and while she was in the shower i wore surgical gloves and rubbed the insulation in the crotch of all her panties, causing her to believe she had contracted an STD. I wasn't a Christian then.
Unread 11-24-2012, 10:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 05Knights View Post
I divorced my abusive first husband and once, when he cheated on me with my friend (one of many of his infidelities) i charmed a Home Depot employee into.givin me a sample of attic insulation with high fiberglass content. I then visited my friend and while she was in the shower i wore surgical gloves and rubbed the insulation in the crotch of all her panties, causing her to believe she had contracted an STD. I wasn't a Christian then.
Dang I wish I could have been a fly on the wall. THAT was hilarious!
Unread 11-24-2012, 10:28 PM
True confessions

Yes it was. I'm ashamed of it but at the time i enjoyed knowin she had scratched herself raw.
Unread 11-24-2012, 10:30 PM

LOL I'm sorry I'm crackin' up laughing at that insulation story. How awful (but effective)!

True confession: at Thanksgiving, I have made instant potatoes and cooked a few red skin potatoes to add in. Everyone loves 'em and doesn't think they're mostly instant. Maybe not a huge confession, because I've always truthfully told that. Hey, works for me. Time saving and tasty.

The other day my cousin was slaving over the hot stove (it was over 80F on Thanksgiving here) with cooking potatoes, mashing, etc. I said, "why do you do that?" She answered, "It's the way my mom always did." I asked her mom, "Why do you always make them from scratch?" She said the same thing, her mom always did. I said, "Your mom didn't HAVE instant back in her day, so never did." She agreed that her mom probably would've liked to save time, and some instants are good these days. And she asked me why my potatoes are always so tasty, where her family's seem bland. I told her my instant plus real thing. She laughed, "And we've been standing over a hot stove in 80 degree weather!" OK, I know there are potato purists, I use to be one, but these days I like my shortcut.
Unread 11-24-2012, 10:33 PM

05Knights I am absolutely cracking up. Next time she'll think twice about infringing on someone else's man. Did she ever find out it was you

1. Iam glad that you are a christian now, because if you weren't........
2. You don't have to remind me to get on your bad side LOL
Unread 11-24-2012, 10:40 PM
True confessions

Haha! No. She didn't. I'm glad i gave my life to Christ too and my sins are washed away. I've been blessed with a godly husband and a great life.
Unread 09-08-2013, 09:47 AM

If I had been born 33 years before I was actually born I would have been interested in my ob gyn....! Back in the day he was a hottie!!! But alas he graduated med school in 1973 & I wasn't even born yet

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register