LIW Chat - Page 14 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-10-2008, 07:14 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezy143
Sure Shelley ... you've abandoned us! LOL
We miss you.

Hugs,
Tracy
NOPE wont abandon any of you, I will keep posting every single day here no matter what

and YES I ate everything in site, I still do NOW which is hard since I can't seem to work it off.

Let us know how it goes tomorrow sweetie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-10-2008, 09:45 PM
LIW Chat

I've been trying to be good about what I eat - I have major digestive problems (which could be related to the adeno - I hope so) but I seem to want to eat chocolate a lot of the time!

I went to have my hair done after work today (one thing off my list) and then my DH met me in town after dropping our DS off at cubs. We had a nice meal out but I just feel so tired. Driving home after picking DS back up again I suddenly felt my eyes welling up - no reason I could pinpoint.

My DH is great but he just doesn't get how I'm feeling! I am so, so pleased that I have all these great sisters to vent to!

Unread 04-11-2008, 04:50 AM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Sisters in waiting!

Can someone please tell me why I am eating everything in sight? Is is stress related?
I am 13 days away and I cannot keep my face out of the fridge.
Anyone relate?
(((ladies)))

Just a quick reminder that "Friends Without Faces" is for fun and social chit-chat, etc, and not for pre-hysterectomy support issues. If you do have any questions, please be sure to keep those discussions within the Pre-Op support Forum.

Thank you for your understanding!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-11-2008, 07:26 AM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Hey Toothfairy,

You were asking where we were ... we're here now in case you are looking.

Hugs,
Tracy
Good morning ladies... I FOUND YOU!!! I was getting scared that I got lost!! I hope everyone is hanging in there. I am not sure if I am. Sometimes yes and sometimes no. I have the whole day to myself today!!!!! I am kinda excited. I am getting a new washer and dryer delivered today... then I am going to meet a girlfriend to get a pedicure, and maybe some yummy treats!! I wish my "SISTERS" lived closer so you all could come with today. My hubby isn't going to be home until pretty late , lucky him... I can be kinda beasty lately!!!
Well it looks like I have some catch up reading to do since I just figured out where youall have been hiding!!!
Unread 04-11-2008, 10:03 AM
LIW Chat

My moods are all over the place but I don't think it is surgery related but actually PMS because AF is due for her final visit next week.

Tracy, I am taking Effexor for anxiety/depression and it has worked wonders for me. I have actually lost 10 pounds since I started taking it. I have generalized anxiety disorder, depression and ADHD. I actually think the Effexor is good because without it I think I'd be falling apart.

1 week and 6 days to go(kinda nice to not have to say 2 weeks now lol)!!!
Unread 04-11-2008, 10:55 AM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadlyBent
My moods are all over the place but I don't think it is surgery related but actually PMS because AF is due for her final visit next week.

Tracy, I am taking Effexor for anxiety/depression and it has worked wonders for me. I have actually lost 10 pounds since I started taking it. I have generalized anxiety disorder, depression and ADHD. I actually think the Effexor is good because without it I think I'd be falling apart.

Good to hear that something is working for you. My doc gave me xanax.. I only take it whenI feel like I might get out of control, which is every night now. I am not sure if I can take it so close to my surgery,but I figured they are going to be drugging me up on worse stuff so if I need it Iam doing it!!!
1 week and 6 days away.. it creeps up on you doesn't it!!! Good luck!!!
Unread 04-11-2008, 10:59 AM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadlyBent

Sorry you are still expecting one more last AF I had her too right before my surgery. Glad you got something to help you out for your depression and such.
Unread 04-11-2008, 11:00 AM
LIW Chat

Tooth-fairy are you NEXT to go hon?

HEY Ladies good morning what are you all up to today?

ME taking it slow and resting as much as I can
Unread 04-11-2008, 12:46 PM
LIW Chat

Hi Ladies,

I am at work (late lunch). I have a treat coming up tonight though - I am having my first laser treatment (underarms and full bikini) - a birthday present from my DH! He paid for a series of 8 treatments which apparently are about 6-8 weeks apart so I should be OK with having the first one now.

Has anyone else ever had this? I really don't know what to expect.

Shelley - good to hear you are still resting - well done.

Welcome back Carla - you are in my thoughts and

Weekend tomorrow - yeh!
Unread 04-11-2008, 01:18 PM
LIW Chat

Wendy~~ Nope never had that done, good luck with it hon! Thanks I am doing pretty good today, I wanted to go to costco with the family but just too soon I think!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register