LIW Chat - Page 8 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Unread 04-05-2008, 07:49 PM
LIW Chat

pt201 and Tooth Fairy ... your time is getting closer! How are you both feeling? I wish I didn't have so many days to worry.

Hugs,
Tracy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2008, 08:19 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezy143
pt201 and Tooth Fairy ... your time is getting closer! How are you both feeling? I wish I didn't have so many days to worry.

Hugs,
Tracy
I have my moments... This last week at work my "Lip" was starting to get away with me. I feel like I have a very short fuse!!! I usually have very high tolarence for people, but not lately. Just the silly things people are saying now is just unbelieveable. I NEED to just keep my mouth shut!!! I just smile and nod !!! Am I the only one that is feeling like this, I'm not crazy am I?!?! I kinda feel like it!!!
Unread 04-05-2008, 09:31 PM
LIW Chat

Hang in there ladies waiting is the hardest part, I am here for all of you, I am your little cheer leader
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-05-2008, 09:40 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellbear
Hang in there ladies waiting is the hardest part, I am here for all of you, I am your little cheer leader
So happy to hear that you are doing good!! ( you are aren't you??) I am sure you are so releived that it is all over. I just read that you are trying to get some walking ing, (on another post) GOOD for you!!! How are you feeling over all??? Happy to be home!!!
Now comes the restiong and healing, sometimes the resting is the hardest part!! Just take advantage of it all, rest up girl!!!! I hope every day gets better and better!!!!
Unread 04-05-2008, 10:03 PM
LIW Chat

Tooth-Fairy, I feel ya! I've been so & snippy lately my poor DH is probably more ready for this surgery than I am! I just figure he can deal with it a bit longer and then I'll be back to my normal self, only fixed!
Unread 04-05-2008, 11:17 PM
LIW Chat

Dancing Fool ~ You asked me to let you know about the Buddy List when I found out so see below. Catherine was kind enough to post the following;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catherine
I think the main purpose of your buddy list is to let you know when your buddies are online. You'll see a plus sign (+) when you see the names on the message board index page where you see "Users Online Now". Then you can send them a PM if you wish. I don't know of any other purpose the Buddy list serves.
Unread 04-05-2008, 11:23 PM
LIW Chat

ladies,
I found the funniest thread, and we all know we need funny right now
on friends without faces, find the question "tell a funny story about your hospitalization", I have been laughing so hard I'm crying . better to read now rather than after surgery.
Valorie
Unread 04-05-2008, 11:26 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tooth-Fairy
Am I the only one that is feeling like this, I'm not crazy am I?!?! I kinda feel like it!!!
You are as normal as any of us will ever be ... LOL

I have been off work for two weeks with pneumonia. I am trying very hard to get better so I can go ahead with my surgery. The medicine I am on is very strong and making my tummy upset as well as giving me a gross metallic taste in my mouth.

My hubby has been looking after me as I was in bed for a week. This is just a trial run for what is about to hit him after April 23rd.

18 more sleeps for me!

Hugs,
Tracy
Unread 04-05-2008, 11:54 PM
LIW Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by pt201
ladies,
I found the funniest thread, and we all know we need funny right now
on friends without faces, find the question "tell a funny story about your hospitalization", I have been laughing so hard I'm crying . better to read now rather than after surgery.
Valorie
That is a GREAT thread

I have my 1st pre op on Tues. then one with the Gyn on the 16th, 15 more days till I go to the castle.
Sandy
Unread 04-06-2008, 04:00 AM
May countdown!

Well, I didn't see this thread posted so I wanted to be the first to say hello to all of my sisters who will be taking this journey along with me.

I am scheduled for May 6th! this hurry up & wait is killing me, each day brings on new emotions. I have reached my T-minus 30 countdown & a filled with nervous energy, both good & bad! When it all comes down to it, I am very excited about my surgery. I am ready to take my life back & really start LIVING again!!

Much love & luck to my May sisters, may your surgeries go smoothly & may your recovery time be short & sweet!

"Wishing you a rainbow
For sunlight after showers—
Miles and miles of Irish smiles
For golden happy hours—
Shamrocks at your doorway
For luck and laughter too,
And a host of friends that never ends
Each day your whole life through!"

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register