~The Sweetie Stories~ | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Surviving Parenthood

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

~The Sweetie Stories~ ~The Sweetie Stories~

Unread 12-06-2001, 09:18 AM
Smile - ~The Sweetie Stories~ ~The Sweetie Stories~

Another post made me realize that our significant others do not get mentioned often...unless it is to rant about unusual requests or their lack of help during surgery!

So...this is the spot to honor and share that amazing SO in your life...whether it is a DH, BF, DH-to-be, etc.!

~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~+~~~

I just GOTTA post about my SO in this thread! I am "TigersKat" on HS because my (Kat) heart belongs to Tiger...my affectionate nickname for my Sweetie, Gary!

Tiger is an incredible man! He has custody of his four children and is actually doing an incredible job of raising them, maintaining a beautiful home, working his boot off, and yet he still always finds time and ways to make sure I feel "especially special!"

I met him online...but you can see my website to learn more about that...or to view some photos!

Something very romantic that he has done...
He bought a dogtag style necklace with a kitty on it...for me...but he ended up wearing it because I teased him that they were his "ownership" tags. A few days later...we were playing billiards and he was making these exaggerated moves so that my eye would catch the Mr. T assortment of jewels he had hanging from his neck! He had went out and bought a 2nd necklace...this one had the same kitty, a heart that said love, and a Tiger! Now we wear identical dogtags! It was his subtle way of saying, "I love you!" (For the 1st time!) We later both professed that love on New Years Eve 2000...and it has been a wonderful Year!

Kat
<3's Tiger!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-16-2001, 07:52 PM
Talking - ~The Sweetie Stories~ ~The Sweetie Stories~

My dh and I met years and years ago on a blind date! His sister set us up...in December of 1988. We started dating for real in April of 1989 and have been together ever since. We were married in August 1995.

He's a great guy, despite the fact that I gripe about him tons! He's super handy, which is great because we both love to do projects on the house.

Right now, he's overseas in this war against terrorism. He's been gone since September and we are constantly praying for his quick and safe return to us.
Unread 12-17-2001, 08:29 AM
Add my prayers!

Hi Wendy!

Please add my prayers to thelist for your DH's safe return home! What an incredible man he must be! I guess I am too selfish for that...I could not stand my sons or husbands in the military!

Wow...you all really dated a long time before marrying! I bet that is what Tiger and I do...wait until all of our kids are grown, or something?!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register