kids husbands and pets. YIKES - Page 5 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Surviving Parenthood

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

kids husbands and pets. YIKES kids husbands and pets. YIKES

Unread 11-17-2001, 10:14 AM
kids husbands and pets. YIKES

I'm trying Kat, just don't have much time to do so because I'm too busy fighting for my own child

Fortunately, I do know where to start to get things moving... it's just SUCH a long process
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-18-2001, 02:33 PM

Come on Dany you can do it !!!!!!!!!!! I know sometimes I wonder where the time went!!!!!!!!!!

It goes by so fast. Remember when we were little and we thought time went so slow. I would love to feel that way now

Take Care

Unread 12-05-2001, 12:25 PM
Hello

I just thought that I would post and say hi to everyone. It is my 9th wedding anniversary today. YIPPEEEEEEEEE

We are not doing anything exciting but that is okay. We are going out on the weekend with our girls and another family so that will be fun.

Take care

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-05-2001, 01:21 PM
Talking - kids husbands and pets. YIKES kids husbands and pets. YIKES

Happy Anniversary Cath!!!! Hope you and your family have a good time.
Unread 12-05-2001, 10:19 PM

HaPpY 9TH aNnIvErSaRy!!!

Congratulations! It is so wonderful to hear of lengthy and successful marriages, in thi sday and age! I personally am petrified of giving a second go at it...and I have been divorced since 1990!

Enjoy the day! Love one another! God Bless!
Unread 12-06-2001, 08:42 AM
Thanks

Thanks Tami and Kat

We had a quiet evening as hubby did not get home from work until 7:30 pm. He brought me roses :inlove: which was nice. We had a couple of drinks , put the girls to bed and celebrated privately

Kat I think that is weird that you think 9 years is long. But I guess it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here is to a lot more

Take care

Unread 12-06-2001, 09:04 AM
Longer than a LOT!

Well...I think it is longer than a lot of marriages...though there are a lot of second and third ones, too!

Divorce is too easily done these days...which is sad since there is so much more in help...counseling, religion, etc...

Let's just say that nine years is a GREAT start!!!

Idea for a new post ahead...go to "The Sweetie Stories" new post, next!
Unread 12-16-2001, 07:43 PM
Talking - kids husbands and pets. YIKES Introduction

Hi, Ladies! I've read your stories - you are some strong, amazing women! I'm honored to meet you all.

I have been married just over 6 years to my best friend and we have one ds who just turned 4 and a dd who is 3. I am totally freaking out reading about teenagers! I'm fearful of the whole "gifted" thing because I think my son is...and I hate the idea of separating him from his classmates. I want to start him in school a year early (his birthday isn't until December, so he starts a full year late) but I'm not finding much hope. Dd has a late birthday too (October) so she'll start late too. She's also pretty sharp. We'll see.....

Unread 12-16-2001, 08:07 PM

Hi Wendy

Welcome to the group Don't worry too much about your kids: both of them are still very young. Enjoy that time... it doesn't last

Regarding the whole gifted issue: don't fret too much. Enjoy your children's sharpness, but let them be children. Even the very gifted children are still that: children.

My son is gifted and my daughter is showing signs of giftedness. IMHO, the only reason it is an issue where my son is concerned, is because of his extreme case of ADHD: coupled with his short attention span, his giftedness means he is easily bored. Also, the very advanced mental age widens the gap with his very young emotional age.

My DD shows signs of having a milder form of ADHD, however her emotional age is about the same as her mental age, which is just a little ahead of her chronological age. In her first year of school, not only has she adapted remarkably well, she is thriving and is the pride of the class.

BTW, my DD is also a December baby and started school a whole year behind. I tried everything I could think of to have her start early, but my DH was against the whole principle. I worried that she'd be the talest, oldest of the class and that she'd be bored to tears. I was wrong. Because of the late start, she was sooooo ready and, I'm sure, that made a world of difference.
Unread 12-17-2001, 10:11 AM

Don't worry Wendy things always seems to work out for the best. My oldest DS(10) was born in May and is emotionally behind were as my youngest who was born in January seems much more ready for school. He'll be 5 in about a month. Each child as you know are different. Mine are like night and day from their looks to their personalities. I know that it is hard to think that there might be something wrong with your child. When they are born you want everything perfect for them. Kids are amazing how they adapt. If you think that your child might have a problem listen to yourself and try and find out. The sooner you get him help the better. I don't have a teenager yet but I know that it is right around the corner. I know that my oldest will try a saint's patients let alone mine, I hope that my youngest will be easier. Hang in there, we'll be here.

By the way Merry Christmas to all and have a very Happy New Year.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register