Teallys Thread - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 03-29-2013, 04:26 PM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

Hi Sazc and Teally , lord oh hasn't life got petty and complicated? I was shocked when we were shut down, just like that. There is life after surgery, we are proving that. We will just have to open both Teally's and flames threads at the same time and jump from one to the other. Sazc I put info for you on flames thread pet. I would be lost without all the girls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swah9 View Post
Hi Sazc and Teally , lord oh hasn't life got petty and complicated? I was shocked when we were shut down, just like that. There is life after surgery, we are proving that. We will just have to open both Teally's and flames threads at the same time and jump from one to the other. Sazc I put info for you on flames thread pet. I would be lost without all the girls.
Thanks Swah x
Unread 03-29-2013, 04:55 PM

As I'm not computer literate so much ,can someone help me ,when I have friend in my friend list ,what can I do ,does it mean I can just click on friend to send a message ,or do I have to still go to private message ,so what can I do with the friend sign ,is it easier to contact them ? Help xxxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-29-2013, 05:34 PM

Teally, sorry I haven't a clue
Unread 03-29-2013, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swah9 View Post
Teally, sorry I haven't a clue
Ok love x im off to bed am tired out after all the drama ,int it wiered how attached you get ,I am always telling mates and daughters off for Facebook ,but suppose its same thing ,night love ,I'm gonna hope the insomnia gives me a break ,3am again last night ,also bunged up yet again ,xxx
Unread 03-30-2013, 04:16 AM

Good morning girls. Not had much time to post over the last few days and then what I thought would happen in the other thread did, it had a good run, we live and learn I suppose. I will update on my own on going stuff in one of the other threads.xxx C
Unread 03-30-2013, 06:58 AM

Sun is shining in the sky there ain't a cloud in the sky ,
It's stopped snowing
Mr blue sky please tell us why you had to stay away for so long ,and leave me alone ,
Good morning tuppys how are you all today ,lets have a girly chat ,
And a good sing ,I'm doing e l o there mr blue sky ,as I'm not gonna be down today ,give me a verse of your happy song go for it xxxxx
Unread 03-30-2013, 07:02 AM

Mornin', Teally!!! Doesn't the sun make the biggest difference in your mood?

It's going to be a great day for my uncle to jump out of a plane. I made cupcakes for the family to celebrate the birthday part.

Went for a walk after work last night -- had to call my husband to come and get me and I'm a bit sore this morning. Not the surgery part as much as muscles -- like I'm not walking the same way and using the muscles the same as I did before and now I'm going to have to get them into shape. Another post-op surprise!!
Unread 03-30-2013, 07:11 AM

Hello nfreel ,have a great time today ,I'm going to the wedding today ,got to squeeze my belly into a dress ,catch you later ,so you can tell me all about it ,go uncle x from me to you xxx
Unread 03-30-2013, 07:15 AM

Do some dancing at that wedding, Teally!!!
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register