Teallys Thread - Page 30 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 04-23-2013, 12:14 PM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swah9 View Post
Hiya jc. Yes I agree, it's hard to have a conversation with friends on here and not mention how you are feeling and then try and find a suitable thread that you feel will help without feeling like a stranger butting in. Ah well. There's an old saying where I come from 'you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun'

I'm sorry you are finding this difficult. If you have a cold, it's fine to mention it on this thread; break your arm? have the flu? sure, you can mention it here. But talking about your surgery, either past or upcoming, belongs on the Pelvic Floor forum. We have the specialty forums so that other members will be able to find threads/posts that they can relate to and that can help them.

Do your remember the original thread you had going in the Pelvic Floor forum? After a short while it was just the same members posting over and over again about things unrelated to surgery. Other members who had been posting there stopped. Also, when a thread becomes so personal, as yours did, new members feel uncomfortable jumping in and posting. We need to keep the light talk separate from the surgery related posts.

Not sure I've explained this well, but it's important to have anything surgery related posted in the Pelvic Floor forum. I'm sorry some of you are finding this difficult.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2013, 12:23 PM

We understand Catherine...We have just become close so to speak and it hard not to want to share things going on with one other. Like everything going on with me right now...Bladder sling is inflamed meds to help gave me GI bleed had to go in hospital. So I wanted to share with my Group but didn't want to break rules...ack
Unread 04-23-2013, 12:39 PM

Hi jannie!! So glad you found us!!!

Snow here today, people -- and a hard freeze tonight that's going to kill all the tulips. But the temp is supposed to hit 75 on Saturday. Spring in Kansas.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-23-2013, 12:56 PM

Hi y'all. I'm tired today. My doglet had surgery yesterday and has needed a lot of cuddles today and a little trot round the block. I ended up directing my daughter how to cut the back garden grass and then made roast pork for tea. Then I had the great idea of making a huge pavlova, mary berry style. Fantastic yum but I'm shattered!!
It's cool but sunny here.... Good for the spirits. Teally your holiday sounded wonderful. I'm 6 weeks. Hi Jannie. Welcome back. We've missed you.
JC I hope you feel better soon . Have you posted another thread about it?
Hi Swah and Nfreel x x
Unread 04-23-2013, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teally View Post
You n me with cold love ,glad you found us ,bet it's hard work having them home ,I'm always worn out on days I have my grand kids ,
This thread is only for chats jannie_n ,so if you want support for other we look for your others love ,it's quiet lately ,yes sunny here ,but very windy ,
Hope your resting lots xxxx
Very warm day here and no wind..well only from me lol..
Yea i found you on this thread once..and then i lost it..
Yes is hectic here having them home but enjoyable too..still go lay on bed tho and chill out..having them here does help me not focus totally on my bits too..
Yea would be grateful if you can look up my other thread tho coz I do have a few worries
Think I might have a brandy tonight to help this cold and I hope yours goes soon too Xxx
Unread 04-23-2013, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swah9 View Post
Hi honey, good to hear from you again! I bet it's busy in your house now! I hope your daughter will be able to help you get some rest. You still have to look after yourself pet. What age is your grandson?
Hiya Swah,
Yes it is a bit hectic here right now..but I still manage to go and lay down and have a rest..
My Grandson is 8yrs old, so no need for lifting him etc..and is a good boy..its been good to have something else to focus on but I'm still getting tired..
Hope things are ok for you too Xx
Unread 04-23-2013, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sazc View Post
Hi y'all. I'm tired today. My doglet had surgery yesterday and has needed a lot of cuddles today and a little trot round the block. I ended up directing my daughter how to cut the back garden grass and then made roast pork for tea. Then I had the great idea of making a huge pavlova, mary berry style. Fantastic yum but I'm shattered!!
It's cool but sunny here.... Good for the spirits. Teally your holiday sounded wonderful. I'm 6 weeks. Hi Jannie. Welcome back. We've missed you.
JC I hope you feel better soon . Have you posted another thread about it?
Hi Swah and Nfreel x x
Hi Sazc,
I've missed all of you too..think I spoke to you briefly on another thread, but couldn't find this one!!
It's been sunny and warm here today..it definately lifted my spirits too..and I think I'm gonna lift a little spirit of brandy tonight to help my cold!! lol..I'm 6 weeks also but still got worries..as you will see from my other posted thread..
Hope ur ok XXx
Unread 04-23-2013, 02:52 PM

Jannie, nice to hear from you! I miss our little group, but
glad if anyone is just too busy being healthy and normal
to come on here.

Love to all, Mary xxxxoooxxooxoxoxoox
Unread 04-23-2013, 05:27 PM

Hi Jannie , cheers pet, a wee brandy slips down well.
Unread 04-24-2013, 08:13 AM

I wrote a rather long post about regretting having s bladder sling. This will tell you all where I'm at , without getting in trouble in this thread. Thank you for your support during the dark days. ((HUGS))
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register