Teallys Thread - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Teallys Thread Teallys Thread

Unread 03-31-2013, 05:55 AM
Re: Teallys Tourtured Tuppys

Well, girls, the skydive didn't happen yesterday because of the weather -- there were dark clouds, but no rain. Apparently the airplane has to be able to get to 14,000 feet and be able to see the drop zone before they'll take anyone up. So, today promises to be sunny and 70 degrees and the jump has been scheduled for 12:30. Church, jump, Easter dinner. Should be a great day!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-31-2013, 11:34 AM

Hi Teally, have you a sore head today?haha. Seriously I hope you had a great day yesterday, you deserve it.
Well the Easter dinner is in the oven and for the first time in tears it's just me, him and son for dinner. It feels weird, really quiet . The grand kids are coming round on Tuesday to help me melt the big chocolate egg and make buns with it.
I hope everyone has a great Easter.
Unread 03-31-2013, 12:12 PM

Happy Easter all ,I sat at the wedding the music was not my cup of tea,boom boom ,too loud ,could not even hear to speak to anyone ,then when I got home I injured myself ,but that's on another thread ,I have already done Easter dinner and took it to mum and dad in law ,she unwell so I trying to sort them out ,there are 2 daughters 3 sons ,but only us that do anything for them ,and today I could not be bothered with a big roast dinner ,but they enjoy them so did one ,nfreel hope the jump went ahead ,I'm thinking you lot with the horses are very lucky ,and swah9 thought that egg had my name on it ,anyway I have sweets galore here ,the wedding had a sweets table so candy as you say ,there were jars and jars of different things with little bags ,and I filled about 6 bags ,for grand kids you know ,not me ,munch munch xxxx
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-31-2013, 12:44 PM

Hi all. Nfreel what a shame about the skydive.Goodluck for today.
Swah, hope you have a lovely dinner with the grandchildren.
Teally , is it too much vigorous hokie kokie-ing???lol( my serious answer is elsewhere )
We went to the out laws for dinner but only managed 20 mins in the recliner and now feel 30 years older than I am. Just scoffed my body weight in Easter Egg to cheer myself up. Who says chocolate doesn't help!!!
Unread 03-31-2013, 12:48 PM

Chocolate is medicine lol enjoy xx
Unread 03-31-2013, 12:56 PM

Sazc ,yes a few have not ,but will if they want to x it's been a real sunny day but apart from taking dinners to ma n pa ,I not been out ,I'm too worried ,and it's bank hols so no appointments .anyway I'm gonna have a soak in the bath ,see if can loosen up,Is it busy at your seaside today ,does it effect you ,do your kids go to theme park a lot xx
Unread 03-31-2013, 01:10 PM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teally View Post
it's been a real sunny day but apart from taking dinners to ma n pa ,I not been out ,I'm too worried ,and it's bank hols so no appointments .anyway I'm gonna have a soak in the bath ,see if can loosen up,Is it busy at your seasidke today ,does it effect you ,do your kids go to theme park a lot xx
They go once in a blue moon cos its so expensive. We live a good way away from all that (thank goodness) where we are ,you would not stumble across it. It's in the back of beyond. The biggest traffic is people walking their doglets. I love it . I'm really missing walking my boy. It's my biggest joy to walk along next to the beach and watch him jump like a spring lamb from muddy puddle to rock pool and then roll/munch on a dead sheep carcass lol.
I'm lying in bed watching catch up TV taking my medicine( choccie) according to Julylady. Tuppy like a choux bun after all that sitting up. Thanks for keeping in touch x
Unread 03-31-2013, 02:08 PM

Sazc ,bet it's lovely then if you still near a beach but out of the way ,I must admit its not my favourite seaside town ,I'm not into fairs and crowds either,we are lucky ( in a way ) where we live ,I just open my back gate and can walk down fields to a river or big fishing lake ,and woods full of bluebell
We go every Sunday ,and after tea a lot in the nicer weather ,we take our dog cross boarder terrier Yorkshire terrier ,and grand babs ,we all love it ,playing down there ,we take a picnic ,we were brought up around same place too so we have done this since childhood,it never cost our parents a penny to entertain us we were out all day ,with a bottle of water and a jam and bread sandwich ,if lucky ,if not we would go scrumping for apples and pears ,we would come home as it getting dark ,filthy happy and worn out ,we camp out down there too sometimes ,the place is just lovely ,it's town end that's gone rough xxx
Unread 03-31-2013, 02:20 PM

Hello Tuppy Friends..
I've found you..thanks Flame for your message..
Hope you are all having a lovely Easter..
Stuffed my face Friday with hot cross buns...now on the chocolate eggs today..lol
<Admin. snip: Please refer to website TOS.>
X XXXxxxxxxx
Unread 03-31-2013, 02:33 PM
Teallys Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by jannie_n View Post
Hello Tuppy Friends..
I've found you..thanks Flame for your message..
Hope you are all having a lovely Easter..
Stuffed my face Friday with hot cross buns...now on the chocolate eggs today..lol
<Admin. snip: Please refer to website TOS.>
X XXXxxxxxxx
Hiya Jannie, You found us!!! I can't move I've eaten so much choccie.
Teally, I could almost climb into your description and be there. It sounds fab. I grew up a way away from where I am now. We used to spend the day at an open air swimming pool when we were kids. We'd take a jam buttie in a tupperware box which had turned to toast by the time we got to eat it. Only the rich kids had lockers. I LOVED it!
I wish my kids could have a bit of my childhood. We went out when the sun rose and came home when we were hungry or it went dark. Eee them were the days!!
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register