Do you have a theme song?? - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Do you have a theme song?? Do you have a theme song??

Unread 01-27-2003, 04:15 PM
Do you have a theme song??

Love this thread...Cleopatra Queen of Denial by Pam Tillis or the new one called I Just Want to be Mad for a While. I can't remember who sings it right now
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-02-2003, 09:02 AM

"The Sound of Music" from the musical of the same name....you know, "the hills are alive with the sound of music....". Or "Jupiter" from The Planets by Holst (not really a song, but hey it really gets me going). Or the "The Promise of Living" from The Tender Land by Copland (or just about anything by Copland). Or...well I had better stop there, this could go on forever.
Unread 02-02-2003, 09:45 AM
theme song

Hi it would have to be UP! by Shania TWAIN,, keep thinking of that song. angie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-08-2003, 06:57 PM

Since I love to clog and one of my favorite dances is to "Boot Scootin' Boogie" - I guess that it wins.
Unread 02-09-2003, 07:29 PM

Hi Everyone,

"If I could turn back time"! The Cher song. My DH & I just saw her live in concert last week. Soo cool. I love that song.

Sister Katie
Unread 02-09-2003, 07:42 PM

my song would have to be Soak up the Sun, by Sheryl Crow.My sisters always say i'm adopted because i'm so laid back...................................
Unread 02-11-2003, 01:59 PM

My exercise theme song would have to be I Want Candy!!!!
Eileen
Unread 02-11-2003, 02:12 PM

I've been thinking, and thinking, and thinking about this thread, not really knowing what my theme song could be. Then it dawned on me: so easy

My favorite song of all times as always been: Color my World, by Chicago. And it does fit me, I guess: I like my world to be more than one color
Unread 03-27-2003, 01:59 PM
theme song

Hey Ladies
I'm post 3 weeks now TAH/BSO and my theme song is also "UP"
by Shania Twain. I'm so optimistic about my recovery and being pain free and like Shania says there is only one way and that is up. No looking back!!!!! Whenever I get down I put that song and I'm lifted back to where I should be!
Thanks Shania!!!
Unread 04-05-2003, 08:29 PM

The theme song to days of thunder. its so up beat and makes me think of going and going ! love it!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register