2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 811 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 08-06-2020, 04:04 PM
Re: 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi ladies,

We all got in the pool yesterday. It felt nice. After dinner we relaxed and watched TV for awhile.

This morning I checked email before feeding the dogs. I replied to my boss on one item. I fed the dogs then got my breakfast ready. Yesterday my boss had me change our voice mail message. So now it informs callers that we are working remotely and to send me an email for assistance. I had a couple messages yesterday afternoon and today to handle. I've been filing payroll forms that I printed yesterday. During my lunch break I made the beef for dinner. We're having beef bowls with brown rice and veggies. We're going to get our work out in as soon as I'm off work. I think we're going to get in the pool again.

Hyper - hope your day is going well . What time do you and dad leave tomorrow? I hope you have a wonderful time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-06-2020, 08:47 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday I got my hair done. It felt good to have everything freshened up. It took a while so when I was done I just went straight to meet my friend for dinner. She had just gotten there. We had a good time catching up. We made plans to get together again at the end of the month. I picked up food for lds. I caught up with him while he ate. We watched tv.

Today work went pretty well. After work I met my friend that I used to work with for lunch. It’s been a while since we’ve seen each other. It was nice to catch up. After that I stopped at the store and got a few things. Lds and I talked for a while. I made a pizza for lds for dinner. I wasn’t real hungry since I had a late lunch so I just had something light. I got my bag packed. We are foong to drop my car at my best friends house and they are taking us to the airport.

Scrapper how nice to get in the pool. Do you think your work will get busier now that the voice message has changed? We have to be at my friends at 6:45. They live pretty close to the airport. Our flight leaves at 8:35.

Have a good evening. I’ll catch up with you when I get back.
Unread 08-07-2020, 09:38 AM

Good morning ladies,

We got in the pool again yesterday. It was relaxing. After dinner we watched TV and relaxed.

This morning I had a hard time getting up. Just before dd's alarm went off, Logan got up and was barking at the front door. He heard a dog barking in the distance. Dd closed the front door as she was leaving. We leave the wrought iron door open. I fed the dogs then got my breakfast ready. So far things are a little quiet. We'll see how the day progresses. I'm using my lunch break to go to my dentist appointment. Dd texted me awhile ago that they may get out at 11 because it's really slow. Just plan on relaxing after work.

Tomorrow my niece is taking graduation pictures at school. She completed her B.A. we're going to go and surprise her at the photo session. She graduated from Cal State Los Angeles. Not much else going on. I have some cleaning and laundry to do.

Hyper- nice that you've been catching up with friends for dinner/lunch. Yes, I think it will get busier with school starting in 2 weeks. Probably more so when school starts. Enjoy your time with your family.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-10-2020, 04:08 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening we just relaxed and watched TV.

Saturday morning after I fed the dogs I went to the market. I came home and put everything away. I had my breakfast. I sorted laundry and did some cleaning. I then showered and changed a d had some lunch. Dd got home from work and relaxed for awhile. We got ready to go meet my sister and nieces at the campus for my niece's pictures. She was surprised and happy that we went. Dd was tired so we didn't go to my niece's house afterwards. We stopped at Panera and picked up dinner. We headed home and ate and watched TV. I had made brownies earlier in the day so we had them with ice cream. We all enjoyed dessert.

Yesterday I went to the cemetery in the morning. I came back and had my breakfast outdoors. The dogs enjoyed being outside. We came back inside and I gave them baths. I showered when I was done. We watched our church service when dd got home from work. My youngest sister wasn't going to be able to meet us because she had her godson's birthday drive by celebration. I had texted my other sister to come by and have dinner after work. Her puppy and Logan had lots of fun playing.

Work has been a little busy today. Working on a variety of things. Do us going to make chicken tenders in the air fryer. I'm making baked fries and 🌽. Just plan on relaxing and watching TV this evening.

Hyper- I hope you had a great time visiting your family. Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 08-11-2020, 05:16 PM

Hi ladies,

The chicken tenders came out really yummy in the air fryer. We watched TV and relaxed after dinner.

Today we have the puppies over. They sure have lots of energy. They've had a good day. I had my meeting with my boss and the directors....it ran an extra half hour. We did a lunch time work out. We did a zumba class....it was tough. Did left to go pick up my order from Michael's. I ordered a frame for my niece. She can put her degree and a picture of herself in her cap and gown. We're goubgvto gonin the pool today. It's going to be a warm week.. I'm making steak, baked potatoes and veggies for dinner. We'll relax and watch tv tonight.

Hyper- I hope you and dd had a good time on your trip. Hooe you had a good day. Have a good evening.
Unread 08-12-2020, 03:52 PM

Hi ladies,

After my sister picked up her puppy, dd and her brother got out of the pool. They changed and went to Target. They were going to pick up something to eat while they were out. I ate and watched TV for awhile.

This morning I got up and got ready. I fed the dogs and got my breakfast ready. I was going on to the office. Dd was going to go hiking and to the beach with my nieces. I ended up staying until 1:00pm at the office. I was busy. One of the directors called and asked me to look for something in his office. Awhile later my boss called an he needed me to look for something as well. I did get lots done and my work day has definitely gone by fast. I'm going to do a workout after work. I'm making chicken tacos for dinner. Just plan on relaxing this evening.

Hyper - hope that your day has gone well. It's in the 90s today. Have a good rest of your day.
Unread 08-12-2020, 05:29 PM

Hi ladies,

I had a great time with my family. My mom stayed at my sisters house, where I stayed. My brother and his family came over each day. We soent a lot of time outside visiting, having fun and grilling. It was hard to say goodbye.

I got home Monday late afternoon. I picked up dinner on the way home. I unpacked then we ate. I relaxed in thee ening.

On Tuesday I worked both jobs. I came home and made breakfast for dinner. I talked with lds for a while then we watched some tv.

Today I left work at noon. I had to go to the sentencing for dh’s accident. My best friend and my Pastor went with. It was very emotional as I had to write a victim’s impact statement. Now it is done and I can hopefully put this piece behind me. My friend and I had an early dinner after. I picked up food for lds. He asked if he could go to a friends house. I said yes. They came and got him. I have a meeting tonight for my school job. I will pick lds up on the way home.

Scrapper you have been having some warm weather. It’s not too bad here this week. It was stormy today. It cleared up, but now it is overcast again. Oh I can just picture those little puppies playing. Cute! You were busy at work today. It’s good you wefe still able to get back home fairly early.

Enjoy the rest of your day.
Unread 08-13-2020, 03:44 PM

Hi ladies,

Dd got home just as I wrapped up work. She said they had a good time. She was going to shower since she was hot and sandy. I did a work out then got started on dinner. We relaxed and watched TV.

This morning I fed the dogs then checked my email. There wasn't anything urgent so I did a 7am work out. I changed then got my breakfast ready. I have quite a bit of work to do which will continue through tomorrow. I'm making hamburgers, baked fries and veggies. We'll relax and watch TV. I need to do some watering as well.

Hyper - your visit with your family sounds wonderful. I can imagine it was hard to say bye. I'm glad you had support at the sentencing. I'm sure the impact statement was difficult.. Like you said at least that part is done. That's good you and your best friend had dinner after. Did the floor get done in dad's room? How did your school meeting go last night? Nice that lda was able to spend time with his friend. Hope your day is going well. Enjoy your evening.
Unread 08-13-2020, 04:07 PM

Hi ladies,

Last night the meeting was shorter than I thought. It was too early to pick up lds so I came home. I had washed a load of laundry and put it in the dryer before I left. I folded it and put it away then picked up lds. He had a good time. I watched a little tv before heading to bed.

Today was my last training day and the principals last day before retirement. He’s taught for 40 years, 15 at our school. He was also the 7/8 grade teacher. All of my kids were in his classroom. We had a retirement lunch for him. It was nice. After work I changed then talked to lds. I have a first aid/CPR training at school tonight. It’s been a busy week.

Scrapper ys, I forgot to tell you the floor was done when I got home from my trip. It looks great. Nice to get a workout. I do my workout most mornings before I get ready for work. My sister and I went for a walk every morning. I miss doing that with her.

Have a good day.
Unread 08-14-2020, 06:04 PM

Hi ladies,

Yesterday we relaxed and watched TV. I was tired from it being a busy day.

Today I got up and got ready and fed the dogs. I got my breakfast and got to work. I had 3 deadlines today so it was another busy day. Dd's bf bought a projector screen/stand. We're going to do a movie night in the backyard. We're going to pick up dinner.

It's been hot and several fires happening. This afternoon one started in the hills behind us. We could see the smoke and helicopters from our backyard.

Tomorrow I'll do marketing in the morning. In the afternoon we're going to my sister's house to celebrate my niece's graduation and her birthday. Other than that not much going on.

Hyper - wow the principal taught a long time! Now he can enjoy his retirement. Do they have a new principal selected already? You have had a busy week with your training and meetings. I'm sure the floor looks really nice. Has dd picked a paint color yet? That was nice that you and your sister walked in the mornings. Hope your day went well today. Enjoy your evening and your weekend.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register