So many questions.... | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

So many questions.... So many questions....

Unread 07-15-2004, 03:56 PM
So many questions....

I have been lurking and now I am coming out and hoping you all can help.

I am scheduled for a TVH on 8/10/2004. I am so ready to get this over with...

Couple of questions:

1) I have to change my pad about every 1.5 hrs for heavy bright red bleeding. Do fibroids *really* cause that much bleeding?

2) I have been passing TONS of clots and some the size of plums. Could that be related to the bleeding?

3) I have a bothersome crampy feeling all around my lower half; is that from the fibroids?

4) I also have some slight jabbing pain in my bottom. Like someone is shoving something in there...Is that from the fibroids?

I have call into my doc as I thought of all of these questions after I left the office.

Thank you so much, sisters! I need all the help I can get
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-15-2004, 04:14 PM
So many questions....

Hello and

You have quite a bit of time between now and your surgery date to educate yourself about your upcoming procedure, and I think you have come to the right place to do so! Be sure to check out our Resources section for links to web-sites about fibroids...and for a whole lot of other good information as well.

You have a lot of questions about symptoms caused by fibroids. Have you been diagnosed as having fibroids? Are you suspicious that "something else" may be going on as well? If fibroids are your only problem, have you looked into other, less-invasive options for treatment, and gotten a second or third opinion?

May I suggest that you "edit your profile" to include your occupation, bio, city of residence, etc. It will help us to help you!

Best wishes to you in your quest for good health!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register