Prayer request | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Posts from the Heart > Prayer Requests for Hyster Sisters

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Prayer request Prayer request

Unread 02-03-2019, 04:55 PM
Prayer request

I had surgery on 1/16 and was readmitted to hospital due to fever for 5 days. Dr thinks its due to infected abscesses in abdomen. Home nownon antibiotics. Lots of pain and scared. Prayer request for healing
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-04-2019, 02:13 AM
Re: Prayer request

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."
Philippians 4:6,7

Father in the mighty name of Jesus, I come before you in prayer for Your daughter Nm3502. You above all know that which concerns her Lord. Thank You for the great promises that Your Word gives. Lord Your Word says "For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.” You have her best interest in Your heart. When she is fearful or worried, let her turn to You. For Lord, for You are sufficient in all things.

Keep her ever mindful, Lord, that You are God, her strength and her shield and You are by her side and to fear not. Help her to lay her anxieties, frustrations, fears, troubles and questions at Your feet Lord. Please Father, heal her body so that it may function better according to Your will and to Your purpose. I pray that You supply her needs according to Your Will, to Your purpose and to Your Glory. Please sustain her by Your grace. I love You Lord Jesus and thank You in advance, for these things I ask in the matchless, miraculous name of Jesus, Amen
Unread 02-06-2019, 06:31 AM
Prayer request

Thank you for the powerful prayer. I truly di appreciate. This has been difficult to say the least. Every prayer is appreciated. God bless.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register