Jess's baby girl - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces > Surviving Parenthood

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Jess's baby girl Jess's baby girl

Unread 02-06-2005, 09:32 PM
Jess's baby girl

Glad that you did put your daughter and her baby's life in the hands of the Lord. I'm sure you weren't surprised that He chose life for your grandchild. I am sure it will be a rough road for you and your daughter, but this baby is part of you, too, and I am sure that God will guide you all through these next few months. I know that you've had a rough road, but keep trusting God. He'll NEVER leave you, let you down, or fail you!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-09-2005, 05:43 AM
Jess's baby girl

Sisters,

thank you all so much for your support and prayers. they are greatly appreciated. things are going good for Jessi right now. we got her test results from the test done last week......everything is fine. and i thank you ladies with your prayers and the good Lord for this. she will go back to the doc in a couple of weeks for the diabetes testing.

she goes in today for a Sonogram, so we will finally find out if it's a girl or a boy. everyone and his brother has been speculating. as long as everything is ok, the sex of the child doesn't matter. but after today i will finally be able to buy some baby clothes. we are starting to get things ready for the new arrival. i keep telling Jessi that the baby will be here before we know it.

i will post again as soon as i can. once again, thank you all so much and continue to pray for us....

hugs, jene
Unread 02-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Jess's baby girl

Jene, hooray! Jess and the baby seem to be doing great.
Praise God! When is the due date? Based upon the date of your first post, I am guessing around the end of May? Please share with us the due date and sex of the baby. There are many of us who have been following this pregnancy and praying for you.
I almost feel like an expectant grandma myself!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-09-2005, 11:04 AM
Jess's baby girl

Jene,

Great news about Jessi's tests! You all continue to be in my prayers! Best wishes and enjoy shopping for the new baby!

s

Deb
Unread 02-09-2005, 05:47 PM
Jess's baby girl

hi ladies,

i just got home a little while ago and couldn't wait to post.....

IT'S A GIRL!!!!! now i can really start to for baby things!!
yes, we are really excited to finally know what she's having. the sonogram went great. the baby looked fine....there was two of everything there should have been. also, they changed the due date from May 11 to May 21, which cuts it awful close to graduation. the estimated weight of the little Angel right now is 1 pound and 11 ounces, which is kind of small. with the Lord's blessings she will put on some pounds before she gets here.

i have called everyone i can think of to share the news. and i couldn't wait to tell you all since you have been here from the beginning.

hugs, jene
Unread 02-09-2005, 06:09 PM
Jess's baby girl

Oh Jene! That is so exciting! I am so happy for all of you and I know you are going to have a great time shopping for the precious little darling while you await her arrival!

I am so glad that the ultrasound went well and I will continue to pray for all of you!

s

Deb
Unread 02-09-2005, 06:32 PM
Jess's baby girl

That is fantastic news!!! A girl, a granddaughter!!! How
wonderful!! Hopefully, if Jess is feeling better and not so nausious, maybe she will gain more weight between now
and May. I'll keep the prayers going! Please don't forget us when
you are ready to announce the arrival.
Unread 02-12-2005, 08:34 PM
Jess's baby girl

Hi,

I'm very late for this thread, but read each post with growing concern about how things were going..."would Jess get the proper medical care?" "Will Jess get health insurance?"
"will the baby be OK?" , "is it a boy or a girl...It's a GIRL!..and everything looks great"

I was very relieved to see this post. God bless you all.
XOXO
K9
Unread 03-01-2005, 06:22 AM
Jess's baby girl

hi ladies,

this is just an update on how things are going with Jess.
she's doing pretty good.....all things considered. although we did have a little bit of a scare a week or so ago. Jessi and her boyfriend were involved in a minor accident. some guy wasn't paying attention and tried to make a left turn when he didn't have the right-away. and Jessi's friend hit him. the impact was on the passenger side (where Jessi was sitting) there wasn't a great deal of damage to the car. Jess did spend the night in the hospital. the OB wanted to watch her over night to make sure everything was ok, that she wasn't having any contractions. she did experience some mild contractions....they didn't last very long. anyway everything checked out okay and she was released the next morning. and guess where our first stop was......IHOP. she hadn't eaten since the afternoon before the accident and was starving. they wouldn't let her have anything at the hospital until they were sure everything was ok. and by then she was willing to wait just a little bit longer until she was released. IHOP is about five minutes from the hospital.

we are almost there. she's going into her seventh month. things have been going good at the doc's office. she is going every two weeks now. her next appt. is on the 8th of this month. i am starting to get a little anxious myself. it hit me over the weekend that we don't have a lot of time. we finally started to the the nursery ready this past weekend. i have to shampoo the carpet and we are ready to get everything moved in.

i think i am going baby crazy sometimes. i want to buy everything i see. i have to bite my tongue sometimes to hold back from buying everything ( this doesn't work very well) . i am so excited and worried too i guess. things have been going good and just so afraid that something bad will happen. but i keep hoping and praying for the best.

hugs to everyone, jene
Unread 03-01-2005, 10:59 AM
Jess's baby girl

jene,
I have been reading this thread and, like K9, am very happy to see the "it's a girl" post. I'm also very glad that your daughter was not seriously injured last week.

congratulations on your future grandbaby.

Please keep us updated. This has been a heartwrenching thing to go through, I'm sure.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register