Best Wishes To Our Tuesday, Sept. 21 Princesses | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes To Our Tuesday, Sept. 21 Princesses Best Wishes To Our Tuesday, Sept. 21 Princesses

Unread 09-17-2004, 08:57 AM
Best Wishes To Our Tuesday, Sept. 21 Princesses

Best Wishes Ladies In Waiting

~ceramiklean , cuddlybunny32 , dji411 , GlamDiva , BETTYMYERS , ChrisM , 2blessed , honeybee61 , Tinbash , mickeyk , ORMT , harley_kat , loveitaly , yetagain , letleysue , ang1203 , Vetch , Catlady58 , mysticwindow , DellaB , suzelucy , danielle4 , alana1225 , snuffybird , lamnekp ~

late breaking addition: ifrogangel and danskim

Saying for all to have successful surgery and uneventful recovery
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2004, 09:27 AM

Oh dear, thank you for the best wishes, but it really does sort of make it real, doesn't it?

Today I am scheduled for both hospital preop and gyne preop. Up until today, September 21 has simply been a date somewhere in the somewhat near future.

I think I may have myself a little meltdown about now

Mandie
Unread 09-17-2004, 11:47 AM
thanks

thank you its nice to know we are being thought of at a time like this.had a bad day yesterday was really upset and nervous as its so close but ok today.its just so real but trying to cope. good luck to all the others on the 21st .sharon
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-17-2004, 12:35 PM

This does make it real, doesn't it? I've been watching the Best Wishes posts and thinking, "Four more days until my username is there... three more, two more..." and now here it is!

Where did the time go? I had a blood test today, and kept thinking that the next time I go in that door it'll be for the surgery.

Going to wait until I'm done work in an hour before I lose it.

On the other hand, thanks, suzyQ23, for the kind wishes. It's nice to be acknowledged I don't know what I would do without this website and the wonderful women here.

Margaret
Unread 09-17-2004, 06:40 PM

Thanks for the best wishes. I've been pouring over the posts, soaking up all the tips from everyone. You all have certainly helped to de-stess me. I hope I have some pearls of wisdom to share afterwards.
Unread 09-17-2004, 10:04 PM

Many thanks to all for your support information and advice, I too would have been lost without this site. I think the worst part for me as a LIW is the inability to sleep, I am absolutely shattered but still waking up at 4 -5 am.

Hugs and best wishes to all the sisters for the 21st and the LIW for future surgery,I hope and pray that your surgery and recovery are uneventful and speedy you will all be in my prayers.

You have all been wonderful god sent angels and through all your posts have inadvertently answered all my questions, quelled my deepest fears and assured me that life will be much better on the other side.

Many many 's

soon to be a princess Suze
Unread 09-17-2004, 10:12 PM

Hey <poke, poke> My name is in there too...Wonder if that means something?!! rofl

thanks so much. I thought a few days back, holy wow, soon my name will be there. Today I remembered after the doctors office closed I still did not have the enema dilema figured out. Then I realized, by the time I find out the answer, I will be doing it! In so many ways I wish it was next friday. However I am still really hanging on to this week. It is the whole 'what if' syndrome hitting me. I went for a bit tonite by myself to get a couple last minute things and all I could think of was 'this might be my last time looking at pretty jammies. A bit scary but if this is IT, then so be it. I will be fine....I am accepting whatever Tuesday throws at me. I cannot do it any other way....

Kat
Unread 09-17-2004, 10:26 PM

I booked up my weekend so I didnt have much time to think about it, everything is prepared for the castle (even the new jammies) I dont normally possess any but I dont think they would appreciate me walking around the castle butt naked

Now that the weekend is here I dont want to do anything, today I have to drive over a hundred miles to take my daughter to her accomodation at Uni, which I hasten to add I dont mind but my get up and go has got up and gone, then tomorrow I am going to a Truck Festival, monday castle to have more bloods done then tuesday.........................you know the rest.
Unread 09-17-2004, 10:50 PM

I bought jammies for me, but they are not invited to come. They have to stay home and clean for me, cuz no one is sure when I will see clean clothes again...lol I am gonna dirty theirs and let them do laundry for me.

I am pretty much ready. Have a lunch date monday and the last minute cleaning. Everything is done. Well if it isnt, its not gonna get done. My mom is coming in to nag me to death, I mean to visit me....rofl thatll get my BP up. Then on Sunday, a day with dear Aunt flo, and a bunch of movies with my family. I really want to soak it all up. I look at my son and I miss him already. He is my rock these days. Hubby is coasting, Im waiting for the beauracratic wall to hit him....He is hangin by a thread these days. Long story....another of those brillant gov't stories that make the commoner sit back and wonder who the idiot was who made the rules up! You have heard them here....lol In a nutshell, he is trying to get student loans, and the program he chose is registered but the school wont fill out a form because they dont 'want to', so student loans is on hold. As is school. Instead of jumpin hoops for 6 months, he may possibly have been able to do 6 months of <gasp> SCHOOL!!

Sorry to write a story....Just had to pop out sometime. It is so frustrating.....I cannot worry about it anymore though. Monday he is gettin registered. Period.

HAve a good night everyone
Kat
Unread 09-17-2004, 10:51 PM

Prayers for you all!!! See you after you've been crowned!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register