Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates May 03-May 09,2021 - Page 22 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates May 03-May 09,2021 Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates May 03-May 09,2021

Unread 07-31-2021, 10:38 PM
Recovery Progress Reports for Hysterectomy dates May 03-May 09,2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhunt2006 View Post
I’m not pain free either but it’s not the surgery itself. It’s nerve damage from a large fibroid that was sitting on my colon and tailbone. I am also being worked up and tested for POTS. I’m also wondering about my ovaries not being awake. How soon after hysterectomy can those hormones be tested? I’ve been told I need to have more good days than bad before they can test. With possible Pots flare up I don’t know if that changes that. Anyone else experience this? I’m also going to post on main post to see if there’s any there may have.
Hi I can’t comment on POTS - but I just got my GP to do a quick hormone and thyroid test as I’m still really tired. I too thought my ovaries were sleeping- but alas I’m apparently ovulating. Worth just asking especially given your position
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register