Sick and tired of being sick and tired | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sick and tired of being sick and tired Sick and tired of being sick and tired

Unread 11-25-2006, 09:25 AM
Sick and tired of being sick and tired

It's me again..And here I am feeling sorry for myself....I am getting ready to start another and hopefully the last ever horrible menstrual cycle....I hurt so bad that all the meds I am on do nothing...My emotions are out of control......I am so tired of feeling this way.....I want my life back....I haven't been able to work for months due to the pain and constant bouts with diverticulitis.....This whole saga started with back pain radiating down my left leg....After three epidural shots, cystectomy, d&c, and a failed LAVH.....I still am miserable and waiting on my op date...I pray that the TAH wil allow me to heal and be me again....The waiting game is the worse.....Then when you think you are down to days the insurance monster rears his head and puts you back to weeks.....Then there's the family that thinks you should be okay and wonder why you say you don't feel good....Hello I have been not feeling well for 6 months and of course I still feel this way I haven't had my procedure....But i should feel wonderful.....NOT......Thaks for letting my whine and vent....I really don't know what I would do without this site....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2006, 09:37 AM

I understand, only I had just one failed procedure. I am already feeling better then I have in years though, and I pray that you will be the same! It is NOT fun. My husband has a bad back and he tries to compare the 2, and I just have to tell him it is NOT the same. Our pain is like clockwork! Every month, no breaks. He could go several or more months with out debilitating pain, not so with this type of pain! It is always there! I was either sick, recovering from being sick, or getting stuff done before I was sick again! Not fun!
Unread 11-25-2006, 09:46 AM

Thank you for listening and actually understanding.......I truly appreciate all of my hyster sisters and could not have made it without all of you....God bless all of you...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-25-2006, 09:53 AM

I hear ya! I was supposed to have had my last period in October, surgery on Nov. 15th. Cancelled after 4 hrs. waiting at the hospital, so now I've started another period!!! UGH I look like I should have been in the Macy's Parade!
I was just thinking when I got up this morning that NO ONE has even asked how I've been feeling since at least September! How nice is that?

Can I ask you --- how did you come to have a "failed LAVH"?? I've never heard of that.
Unread 11-25-2006, 09:58 AM

I went in for a LAVH on the 6th of October and my doctor found that I was all adhesed together...I have what the call a frozen pelvis...And my bowel is adhesed to my bladder and uterus...So now I have to have a GI surgeon there along with my GYN...So i woke up with all the incisions that I woulkd have had if it was done and found out that nothing was done....On top of that I woke up before they took the intubation out....Fun............Scared me........
Unread 11-25-2006, 10:09 AM

I'm so sorry that you've been through so much
I'll be praying that all goes well this time.

S
Unread 11-25-2006, 10:19 PM

Wow! Thanks for sharing that! I hope all goes well this time around!
Unread 11-26-2006, 04:16 AM

You have every right to let off steam, it doesn't do any good holding it in.
Do something special just for YOU today.
Happy thought coming your way
Stephanie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register