Scheduled dVH/RALH I'm am excited about Dec 10th daVinci hysterectomy ! | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I'm am excited about Dec 10th daVinci hysterectomy ! I'm am excited about Dec 10th daVinci hysterectomy !

Unread 12-07-2015, 08:50 PM
I'm am excited about Dec 10th daVinci hysterectomy !

My day is Dec. 10th, and I'm actually excited. I have suffered from horrible cramps and ovulation pain my entire life; I'm 41 and ready for this to be over. However, I have 2 cervix and 2 uterus, so I am praying the DaVinci can be done. My DR is not 100% it can be done this way, if not it will be TAH. But I'm praying DaVinci all the way!! I have high hopes. I hope I'm not disappointed!!.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-07-2015, 09:40 PM
Re: I'm am excited about Dec10th ! dvh

My TLH/BSO is scheduled for December 10th as well. I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Endometriosis and suspected Adenomyosis this past June via laparoscopy. My surgeon wanted my to do six months of Lupron beforehand. I've had heavy and painful periods from day one. Tomorrow is my last day at work. I've been getting anxious the last couple of days. I've been getting the house ready, buying things for recovery, etc. It feels like it's taking forever to get here, but time is flying at the same time. Good luck to you! We will be on the other side before we know it!

Unread 12-08-2015, 12:37 AM
Re: I'm am excited about Dec10th ! dvh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sb1974 View Post

My day is Dec. 10th, and I'm actually excited. I have suffered from horrible cramps and ovulation pain my entire life; I'm 41 and ready for this to be over. However, I have 2 cervix and 2 uterus, so I am praying the DaVinci can be done. My DR is not 100% it can be done this way, if not it will be TAH. But I'm praying DaVinci all the way!! I have high hopes. I hope I'm not disappointed!!.
My older sister has 2 uterus - you are the only other one I have 'met' who does too.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-08-2015, 11:24 AM
Re: I'm am excited about Dec 10th daVinci hysterectomy !

Good luck to you as well Mischief586!

Charlotteel.........It is a rarity for certain. I have had many problems with this abnormality...I will be glad for it to be gone!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register