Last day of work before castle trip - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Last day of work before castle trip Last day of work before castle trip

Unread 11-15-2008, 07:10 AM
Last day of work before castle trip

My last day of work is the 19th, my trip to the castle is the 21st. I have almost a total feeling of calm at times and laugh to myself...I am the assistant principalf of 1200 student middle school! People joke that I'm going on vacation to get away from work!! I'm trying to finish everything that I can and make list for everyone else to follow. Luckily we're off school for almost half of my recovery. I plan on going back after the first of the year and every morning look out the window praying for a snow day! Yes, I know I'm as bad as the kids.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 11-15-2008, 02:30 PM

Jax,

I have my surgery on the 18th. I am the bookkeeper for an elementary school. Everyone said the same thing to me re: going on vacation!!! No vacation having this surgery, but plan to enjoy my time off just the same. I go back on January 5th. Yes, and I too will look out every day hoping for a snow day. We are in TN though, we don't have very many of those, EVER!! LOL
Unread 11-15-2008, 05:39 PM

Although..it has been tough on you your last day of work before your trip to the castle...At least you know you do have friends in the work place that do understand what is involved medically and to a degree in your personal life!

Those at my workplace seem abrupt at the annoyance of finding replacements to cover my work load!

My surgery is 12-9...Pre-op is 12-5...and my last day of work will be a few hours on Dec 1st...

Hopefully the remainder of your time will speed by followed with a smooth recovery
Unread 11-15-2008, 07:54 PM

Yes, I am very blessed to be where I am in my work life. Working for a smaller hospital does have some advantages, and I am probably going to reap some of those this week. Most of my co-workers know what is involved with this surgery, the recovery time, the restrictions, etc.

I hope all goes well for you too.
Unread 11-16-2008, 11:52 AM

I am with you...I am so nervous...waiting for tuesday 11-18-08 and not really wanting to think about it...trying to work as much as possible even on Monday and monday night...I am sure things will go well for you and everyone else...I dont know why we get so darn emotional before this...but I just want it all to be over....
Pat

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register