I知 struggling to manage heavy bleeding & clots til June. Would love positive tips how to manage :) - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I知 struggling to manage heavy bleeding & clots til June. Would love positive tips how to manage :) I知 struggling to manage heavy bleeding & clots til June. Would love positive tips how to manage :)

Unread 05-05-2021, 03:53 PM
Re: I知 struggling to manage heavy bleeding & clots til June. Would love positive tips how to manage :)

I am so glad it worked for you!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2021, 11:57 AM
Re: I知 struggling to manage heavy bleeding & clots til June. Would love positive tips how to manage :)

Just wanted to tell you I used the lysteada myself had a few side effects but started cutting it in half and then had zero and it still worked very well .
Unread 05-06-2021, 12:13 PM

Thank you! I hear you on the side effects. Everything I have tried gives me something these days!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2021, 02:13 PM

Yes I can稚 take anything . Always have the worst side effects. My dr said I could even cut it into quarters if I needed to and if that would still help so I did a few times . It still was able to help . I could never do a whole pill .
Unread 05-06-2021, 02:29 PM

Tamf,
I see that your surgery is soon.. and I wish you all the best! Soon you値l be on the healing side of things just in time to have a fun summer!
Unread 05-06-2021, 02:45 PM

Well thank you so much . Yes it has been a nightmare struggle for 8 long years and thinking fibroids shrink in menapause was all wrong ( for my case anyway) ... you know I hate that woman have to deal with these things. I don稚 know what can be done for females but if they can come up with a vaccine for covid in a few months ,,, I sure wish they could come up with something for woman better then what we currently have to treat these things !
Unread 05-06-2021, 03:01 PM

Oh my goodness I totally agree! Eight years, wow. You are gonna feel like a new person! I have to wait until next month and it feels like an eternity. It痴 completely miserable and at times I find myself constantly complaining but it is ROUGH. I might even take a trip someday with all of the money I will be saving on feminine products
Unread 05-06-2021, 03:24 PM

I truely feel for you . When I was having regular periods , I would have to stay home close to the toilet , wear like three pads . I panicked I was gonna bleed to death and it would pour like a Faucet. It was such a nightmare . Sometimes no pre warn so you could be at target shopping and then get a huge surprise . I don稚 know about you but all the doctors . Test ! Ultrasounds , biopsy痴 , d&c . Pap test . Just on and on . Several times a year . So stressful . Then it always comes at Christmas or vacation or when you make date night plans . Ruins everything . I should of never put up with all that . You always hope it will just stop . June will be here soon . The days fly by and you will be on your way to better days .
Unread 05-06-2021, 03:34 PM

Yes and people who haven稚 experienced it just don稚 get it. It causes so much anxiety. I recently spoke to a handful of people who had hysterectomies and I never knew it. Every single one of them said it was the best thing they ever did. Please keep in touch! Take good care.
Unread 05-06-2021, 03:39 PM

Yep your right . Every lady I have talk to said best thing they ever did . Same issues we have . I mean a lot of people don稚 talk about this stuff . I have no problem discussing it . Would love if my story helps someone else . You keep in touch too . And thank you .

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register