Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hyster Sisters Extras and Add-Ons > Sisteritaville: Hyster Sisters Cookbook > Casseroles

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole

Unread 10-07-2010, 01:44 AM
Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole

2 lbs hamburger
1 can golden mushroom soup
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1 bag French fries or tator tots
salt and pepper to taste

Heat oven to 350 degrees. Brown hamburger, drain. Add soups to hamburger. Place in 9x13 baking dish. Layer fries or tator tots on top of meat mixture. Season to taste. Bake in 350 oven for 1 hour. Enjoy!!!!

If you have teenagers like I do you may want to double the recipe since it combines two of their favorite foods. It is quick and easy, even my husband cam make this meal, and everyone enjoys it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-07-2010, 08:38 AM
Re: Cheeseburger French Fry Casserole

This sounds yummy,,,,think I might give it a whirl but with some ground turkey instead. Thanks so much for sharing!!!
Unread 10-08-2010, 03:41 PM

Tuck, ty for sharing, I was so anxious to make this that I did last night. It wasnt until I was placing the last couple tator tots on top that all of a sudden I had this image that brought me back to a little girl. I had to call my mother right away and ask her,,,,had she always made "tator tot pie" when I was little, and she replied, "yeah why, as a matter of fact I made it last night for dinner". I couldnt stop laughing as I hadnt even thought of that since I was a little girl. I just want to say thank you, for some how bringing a childhood memory back to me as I often have trouble remembering alot of things from then due to a somewhat rocky time period. I can now bring that memory to my family and I honestly didnt think I had anything to bring from then. All the DS's and DD's and DH so enjoyed it. Again, from the bottom of my heart...THANK YOU
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-15-2010, 12:56 AM

I'm so glad you and your family enjoyed it. I love making it because it is so easy and everyone loves it. I'm touched that I was able to help you remember something good from your childhood. We should all be blessed with good memories from when we were children. Hold on to the good ones and know that you are blessed.
Unread 10-26-2010, 02:35 PM

Can you freeze this? I would like to make this and freeze it to have for the family during my recovery.
I would love to put it into an aluminum throw away pan.
What size would be best ??
Thanks! Sound yummy!!
Unread 10-26-2010, 02:45 PM

sounds yummy
Unread 10-27-2010, 08:18 AM

9x13 pan is perfect for the recipe. But if you needed individual servings for a quick meal on the go, or if only a couple people needed a quick meal, I would suggest the little loaf pans. Good luck and let us know how you did it.
Unread 01-30-2013, 04:50 PM

I think I'm going to have to try this

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register