Calling all Idaho Princesses! - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Idaho

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Calling all Idaho Princesses! Calling all Idaho Princesses!

Unread 05-17-2001, 10:01 PM
Calling all Idaho Princesses!

Hi Rosi,

Natural Progesterone will help lower your BP and fluid retention. My blood preasure is normal again and I can wear my ring again.

We get alot of information on this web site: http://www.hormonejungle.com
On the Hyster Sister website, you can find so many informations about hormones.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-18-2001, 04:58 AM
Cool - Calling all Idaho Princesses! natural hormones

hi Therese,
Yes thats where I heard about it, from the hystersisterwebsite.Contrary-weasel gave me the idea it would be better to wait 2 weeks or so, to see if the new estrogenpill"estradiol" will work out for me.This site has given me so much info,Iam real glad I came across it.Well got to get ready for work.Good things its friday :-))))))))))
Unread 05-18-2001, 07:24 AM
Talking - Calling all Idaho Princesses! Rosi~

Ah, a kindred spirit. LOVE those 'parties'!!! As I stated in my email to you, I just didn't want to offend anyone's sensibilities, so was somewhat hesitant to even DISCUSS lubrication, lol... but it's a big issue, so I gave it a shot. I get my sensitivity to offending people from my mother, who is really extremely religious, and MANY things offend her! So I just try to be careful. Last thing I wanna do is get hystersisters mad at me - I need this site too much!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-18-2001, 07:29 AM
LMAO

know what? My thread on lubrication products disappeared! Guess I stepped on some toes after all!
Unread 05-18-2001, 08:34 AM
Talking - Calling all Idaho Princesses! ROFLMAO

Hi Weasel,
Dont worry, some people are that way.Where I work I have a few co-workers that have had Hysts,but as they are of the Mormonfaith I did not know how to aproch such a sensitive issue as sexdrive or lubrication<gggg> thats why Iam glad I found this website.I respect that and dont pry.But its hard sometimes to live in such a close community and not be of their faith.Anyway today I feel pretty good,its friday <yeahhhh>!!Better get back to work, before my boss gives me funny looks. Have a great day :-))
Unread 05-21-2001, 09:32 AM
Idaho Is Cool (Except when it's Windy)

Hello Idaho Princesses. I'm from Southeast Idaho. Lots of wind lately. Scheduled for Hysterectomy tomorrow. Scared to death.
Unread 05-21-2001, 05:08 PM
Red face - Calling all Idaho Princesses! south east idaho

Hi Kathy M,
Where in southeast Idaho do you live?I live in Idaho Falls.I wish you well for your Hyst tomorrow.I had mine on 4-3-001 at the IF Recovery Center,my OBGYN is Dr.Ty Erickson.Iam now almost 7 weeks post up and doing very well.My HRT is working out ok as far as I can tell.Went back to work on 5-17 after 6 weeks,only to have sommervacation beginning on 6-8<ggggg>Yes it has been very windy here lately :-( Iam getting sick and tired of it already.Well have a good recovery and I hope to hear from you.Hey Weasel how ya been?
Unread 05-21-2001, 07:01 PM
Calling all Idaho Princesses!

I have been doing AMAZINGLY well. I am 18 days post op for TAH/LSO (for Kathy, who may not know). I feel great. Today I went around THE WHOLE BLOCK, lol. That was a first for me, most I'd done til now was down to the end & back. Came back & took a 2 hour nap, but man do I feel good. No pains, completely off pain & anti-inflammatory meds for several days now. I can actually cuddle my man again at night, and he's not afraid to cuddle me back, now. I took my first post-op bath today (aaaahhhhh). I've been purposely taking it really easy, and man does it make a difference. I don't even have much in the way of swelly-belly any more.

At my 2 week checkup the nurse said to work myself up by the 6-week point to where I can return to work (I work WAAAAY inside a men's prison, long long walk) with no hesitation. Thus, the big trek around the block. I didn't hurt during or after, but I felt like sitting down a while, so I sat in the recliner & next thing I knew it was 2 hours later! lol

I think I might attempt the grocery store tomorrow, I just have to make sure someone (my boys or my mister) will be home to unload when I get home. We've got a lot going on right now, my mom is moving from our rental 5 miles away into a house she bought 2 doors down from us. I'm sorta stressing because I want her OUT of the rental so I can get things rolling (cleaning, new carpet, repairs) & get the new renters in. And here I sit, unable to DO anything but "direct", "supervise", and make phone calls. I'm one of those control freaks, too, which only makes it worse since I can't control ANY of this!

But I'm okay, I'm not overdoing anything, and life is going swimmingly. Best wishes, Kathy, you'll be fine!
Unread 05-21-2001, 07:16 PM
Talking - Calling all Idaho Princesses! hiya weasel :-)

hi , all of you Idaho Girls :-)
Good to hear you are doing ok Amy,this will be a long week for me first time to work 5 days since my hyst on 4-3.So you work in The Mens Prison?I work in the Little Peoples Prison<ggggg> or thats what they call me "The warden"<lol>I do Detention.Tomorrow Iam 7 weeks postup<yeah> life seems almost normal again.I been riding my bike to work to get back into shape,or we can forget about the Bathingsuit.I took it easy for too long.Well I gotta go and chase the boys inside to eat dinner. Take care :-)
Unread 05-21-2001, 09:25 PM
Cool - Calling all Idaho Princesses! THANKS FOR THE ENCOURAGEMENT

OK. I feel much better now. Thanks for the reassuring words! Have my major jitters out of the way. Rosi, I live in Idaho Falls also. Ty Erickson is doing my surgery too. I wanted to go to the Surgical Center, but the insurance won't cover me there. So...EIRMC it is. Had my pre-op at the hospital today, so I'm all set. Happy recovery to my new on-line buddies. P.S. Rosi, what school are you at. This is a great website!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register