Connecticut Sisters - Page 6 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Connecticut

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support
Closed Thread

Connecticut Sisters Connecticut Sisters

Unread 09-19-2006, 04:36 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Toni- Got your recipe-thank you. Can't wait to try it out on the next pie that I make.I PM Shelley with the time, date and location for lunch. Will wait for her to confirm this with us.Can't wait to meet everyone.
Hugs
Diane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-19-2006, 04:43 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Diane,
HOUSE IS ON TONIGHT WATCH IT!!!!!!! Got an interesting e-mail today, very interesting trust me. Cant wait to tell you.
Hugs,
Toni
Unread 09-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Toni- I'm so glad you are getting your e-mails.Hooray!!! I'll be watching HOUSE tonight for sure.Hmmm an interesting e-mail you say?? Can't wait to hear about that one.Talk to you soon
Diane
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 09-19-2006, 08:44 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Hello Ladies In Connecitcut!
I am from Middletown, had a TAH on August 2. I found this website at the begining of September. If it wasn't for this place I would think I wasn't normal. Most people think I am weird for not being all healed up now at 7 weeks. I don't fee bad anymore from reading all of these posts.
Great to see people in my own state.
Unread 09-19-2006, 08:55 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Welcome aboard. WOW all the September birthdays. Diane, Shelley, you, and I are all within a week or 2 of one another. Hope you are recovering well from your surgery, it is a very long process, both emotionally and physically and you have to take it slow. I had my surgery 3 years ago this Nov. and am still dealing with the hormonal bull, but as women we learn to deal. The best part is no more PERIODS, YEAHHHH. Let us know if you have any questions, etc. I would love to know where you had your surgery, but you will have to PM me, we aren't allowed to put it in here. Hope to here from you soon. Right now I have to go to bed, I have to be up in Springfield for a Nursing Convocation at AIC at 9:30 and with traffic it is a 2 hour ride at that hour of the morning. Talk to you soon.
Hugs,
Toni
Unread 09-20-2006, 12:20 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Welcome Praiselady-Looks like we are neighbors. It's hard to believe people think 7 weeks is long enough. I had my surgery June 5 and although surgery itself seems to be healing good, the rest of the body is wacked. Menopause is definetely not for wimps!! I would like to see a man deal with the hot flashes.
Unread 09-20-2006, 02:38 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Shelley,

A man go through this, heck they couldn't go through a cold without crying. LOL I am so glad you have the same sense of humor that Diane and I have. I am going to go marinate my chicken and hit the books, SAVE ME, SAVE ME, I have Western World Lit II to get caught up on. GOTTA LOVE THOSE SPARK NOTES, but they ain't gonna help me with the papers and quotes I have to do for Saturday. LOL I will talk to you later. Call me if you like, I could use a break.
Diane, that goes DITTO for you.
Hugs,
Toni
Unread 09-20-2006, 04:33 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Hi Praiselady- So nice to have another CT sister join us. Wow, that is something that all of us have birthday's just around the same time.Happy belated Birthday!!!! I agree with you that this website has been just so wonderful.It really has helped me so much by not only being so informative but especially making me realize that I wasn't going crazy with all the aches, pains and concerns that I always seemed to have with the recovery period that we are going through. You also are pretty close in distance to all of us. The three of us sisters will be meeting for a luncheon in the next few weeks in North Haven. I think I can speak for all of us but would you be interested in meeting us for lunch? It will be the first time that we will all meet each other in person, which I think is just great and can't wait.Let us know if you are interested and I will PM you with the deatils(time, date and location)
So happy you stopped by to chat with us.And I hope you can join us for lunch.

Toni& Shelley- Looks like it's all set for the luncheon. Mark it on the calendar..it should be alot of fun. I just hope the place that we are meeting is prepared for a bunch of gabby women..Although Toni you have out beat and have been blessed by far more than anyone that I know of for the "gift of gab". Shelley, you won't have to worry about that ackward feeling of meeting someone and not knowing what to say
cuz Toni will make sure that won't happen with her high spirited warm personality. Toni...do you talk in your sleep too???LOL
Talk to everyone soon
Big Hugs
Diane
Unread 09-21-2006, 04:17 PM
Connecticut Sisters

I work next week during the day not doing full time yet but might be at least four hrs. a day.
Unread 09-21-2006, 04:26 PM
Connecticut Sisters

Praiselady- Actually it's a Sunday afternoon that we decided on. We decided to do a weekend lunch thing, so that it wouldn't interfere with our work or school schedule. Hope you can join us, let us know.
Closed Thread

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register