Anyone from Michigan? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Neighborhoods > HysterSisters in the United States of America > Michigan

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Anyone from Michigan? Anyone from Michigan?

Unread 12-01-2018, 01:03 AM
Anyone from Michigan?

I would love to meet and connect with people from my state! Just checking to see if anyone is from Michigan!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-19-2018, 08:14 PM
Anyone from Michigan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzy880 View Post
I would love to meet and connect with people from my state! Just checking to see if anyone is from Michigan!
Hi! I'm new to this site and just came across your post. I'm from Southwest Michigan and was hoping I'd find someone else in Michigan too!
Unread 12-19-2018, 09:15 PM
Anyone from Michigan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avree12617 View Post
Hi! I'm new to this site and just came across your post. I'm from Southwest Michigan and was hoping I'd find someone else in Michigan too!
Yes I see you had your hysterectomy last year? I am having mine tomorrow at 1pm! So nervous!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 12-19-2018, 10:20 PM
Re: Anyone from Michigan?

Welcome and best Wishes. I was born and raised in Michigan but now live in Texas! You can take the girl out of Michigan but not the Michigan out of the girl!
Unread 12-22-2018, 09:01 AM
Anyone from Michigan?

I hope everything went well with your hysterectomy! Yes, I had mine last year. At the time, there was only one ovary and I was lucky enough to keep it. Then in March of this year the ovary twisted and most of it was removed, hoping to spare enough to keep me from menopause. Unfortunately, it only lasted a few months and last week I had the rest of it taken out. So now I've officially started menopause and I'm not a fan of it! Haha
Best of luck with your recovery, I hope you can rest up and be on your feet again in no time!!!
Unread 12-22-2018, 10:18 AM
Anyone from Michigan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by avree12617 View Post
I hope everything went well with your hysterectomy! Yes, I had mine last year. At the time, there was only one ovary and I was lucky enough to keep it. Then in March of this year the ovary twisted and most of it was removed, hoping to spare enough to keep me from menopause. Unfortunately, it only lasted a few months and last week I had the rest of it taken out. So now I've officially started menopause and I'm not a fan of it! Haha
Best of luck with your recovery, I hope you can rest up and be on your feet again in no time!!!
So far I’m 48 hrs in and the pain sucks and I’ve passed very little gas and no BM. Taking Miralax and doing everything I can but I definitely feel like garbage. I’m sure it’s all normal.
Unread 12-22-2018, 02:26 PM
Re: Anyone from Michigan?

It's nice that you've found others in your area and we hope you will enjoy getting to know each other here in the Michigan Neighborhood forum.

Please feel welcome to chat about topics of local interest here but as per the forum descriptor, this is an area where we take a welcome break from all topics that relate to surgery, recovery, hormones, menopause, etc. We have support forums for those topics.

Members who are post-hysterectomy are encouraged to reply on threads started by members in the Pre- and Post-Op forums to offer support and to help answer questions based on their own experience. Recent post-op members can use the Post-Op Hysterectomy Support message board as the place to start new threads to ask recovery questions, and use the Recovery Progress Reports thread for their specific surgery week to share recovery updates and to offer encouragement to their surgery week HysterSisters.

We'll look for you in the support forums for hysterectomy-related topics, and hope you'll enjoy sharing here about topics local to your area.

Unread 01-14-2019, 09:05 PM
Anyone from Michigan?

Hi I’m from southeast Michigan. Having my hysterectomy on 1/17. A bit nervous but know my quality of life will improve, trying to stay positive. I’m having my surgery at <> anyone else have theirs there?
Unread 02-19-2020, 11:36 AM
Anyone from Michigan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizzy880 View Post
I am from Ann Arbor and just had my surgery last Wendsday.
Unread 02-21-2020, 03:13 PM
Anyone from Michigan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedel298 View Post
I am from Ann Arbor and just had my surgery last Wendsday.
I’m from Davison. (inbetween Flint & Lapeer) I had my surgery February 17, 2020 still a bit sore, but mainly bored & ready to feel Normal!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register