Starting a new week Sunday February 21st | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Starting a new week Sunday February 21st Starting a new week Sunday February 21st

Unread 02-21-2021, 12:38 PM
Starting a new week Sunday February 21st

Gang!

So happy last week is over. It is currently 71 degrees here! Talk about a temperature swing! I got the outside water turned back on a short while ago. All appears to be okay. Filling the pool back up, will take some hours. is finally all caught up. Well...actually have two blankets I should wash, but am leaving them on the bedroom floor for Maddie

I had some macaroni with avocado butter and cheese for lunch. Dinner will be some roasted cornish hen with black eyes peas. I did make some salads for next week also.

I am still a bit jumpy with every little noise in the house I hear. I heard a crash earlier this morning, but cannot find what it was. Checked every room, checked the attic, etc. Maybe it was the TV?

Trying not to think about work next week. I need to have some discussions with my boss about work load.

my friends.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-21-2021, 02:11 PM
Re: Starting a new week Sunday February 21st

Kim, that’s some crazy weather but warm is probably very welcome. Glad things are going ok and you have water. Hope your work conversation goes well. Sounds like they are expecting a lot.
Unread 02-21-2021, 03:29 PM

It really was a crazy week! Ex said he is proud of me for all I accomplished. One more hiccup today, did not realize I was under a boil water notice. Ex received a phone call. Than I received one that the boil notice was over. The message said "This is an IRS yellow alert.... said in a spammy type voice." When they called last week I just hung up the phone figuring it was a spam call. Pool is almost refilled. I emptied the ice maker bucket, washed it and changed the filter. There was some slimy type stuff in there. I am so very tired. I may treat myself this evening with some chocolate.
Unread 02-21-2021, 04:53 PM

Kim - so glad to read that everything has turned out ok for you. Seeing it all on the news is just horrible and actually unbelievable in this day and age. And then to hit with a utility bill in the thousands!! Have a good week at work and hope your talk goes well.

Desk - I eat Morningstar products. I use their crumbles in my meat sauce, not much as they can get gummy if too much, just enough to get some protein. I like their Buffalo chicken and veggie burgers too. Hope your arm is better. And that hubby is feeling better stomach wise.

greyown - work place drama is the worst, creates an elephant in the room atmosphere that is so stressful. I hope you have a good work week without much stress.

Rita - my hubby always buys a shamrock shake this time of year too! He actually buys the biggest size and we share it. They are good. We get those ice dams on our house in the spring time from the re-freezing, they are a pain.

Hi Heavensangel!

Been a rough last few days. Hubby had skin cancer removed off of nose. Both cats had vet appts, they were stressed out. When we got home they hissed at everything and each other for 24 hours. Vet said they need to lose weight, they only weigh 12 lbs....Dog goes tomorrow for her physical and shots. I had some new symptoms start so I called PCP who said to come in. She ordered an MRI referral for cervical spine. She wants to do the whole spine but insurance won't cover it all at once so she will start with the neck part and than thoracic, than lumber. She said to cancel the appt with osteopathic doctor that is coming up for now. No manipulation will help or may make things worse. We worked on all the prep work for our taxes, took two days, full days. We did fit in a walk today and it was freezing!! Have to look for work on Tuesday, don't know which direction we want to go in yet.

Made banana/pumpkin pancakes and sweet potato homefries with Maine maple syrup for breakfast. Salad with lots of veggies and for a dressing, sour cream and habanero salsa for dinner.

Happy week all! Be safe!
Unread 02-21-2021, 06:45 PM

Kim, good luck with the coming week and the conversation. Hope you had a bit of chocolate to help take the edge off the past week and give you strength for the next one!

Greyown, I hope the issue at the office works itself out. It must be even harder to clear the air if people are only in the office now and then.

Nirvana, I hope the MRI referral goes through without a hitch. Sorry about the kitties, they must not like the idea of a diet. Hope hubby's nose heals well, too. It's always something. At least you got the taxes together - did you finish that part? Morningstar has been around for a long time, I can't remember if we used to get that. One of them made a bacon product that I just loved. It was great in sandwiches and crumbled on salads.

Rita, I can't imagine eating mint without chocolate! Maybe they would stir in a little hot fudge for me - ?

Heavensangel, did you make it home? If so, you must be pretty busy getting settled again.

Hubby was much better today, thankfully, but eating very carefully. I don't know what he's willing to eat now.

B - eggs
L - chicken soup with chicken and potatoes. Pistachio ice cream (all this talk of green shakes!)
D - big pile of spring mix with caesar dressing (salad success!), salmon cake with lemon mayo sauce, and fudge.

Ex - two nice walks, 6.5 miles total on the watch.

tomorrow
Unread 02-21-2021, 08:05 PM

Nirvana, hope your MRI is ok and you get approved. Sorry things are acting up. My suspected skin cancer was removed, was benign, and is healing ok—hope your hubby’s nose heals well too. My dog is on a diet and I’ve had cats on diets—not fun. Good luck.

Desk, we deal with work drama over video. It’s fine, drama either way. Wonder if I can get a shamrock shake here? Sounds wonderful.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register