ovarian concerns and ca125 results of 382/seeking advise - Page 3 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

ovarian concerns and ca125 results of 382/seeking advise ovarian concerns and ca125 results of 382/seeking advise

Unread 01-17-2007, 07:09 AM
ovarian concerns and ca125 results of 382/seeking advise

when my count was high, I went to my mom's oncologist. Let's face it.. the Female oncologist "specializes" in this area and is going to be the MOST up to date on procedures.

Because of my family history, I have an ultrasound every year on my ovaries. This cancer is fast growing and it still may not have caught it in time - BUT I felt better having it done. This is also where they first spotted that my uterus looked "enlarged."

The oncologist took all kinds of uterine biopsies, had the test run at the "better and bigger" hospital. I felt more at ease with her and comfortable with those results.

You are definitely in my prayers.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-17-2007, 04:10 PM
ovarian concerns and ca125 results of 382/seeking advise

I thank everyone for the support you are giving me.
I'm feeling much better about the care i should be receiving. We have 2 hospitals in our area that are reputable in womens care. A friend at work had cervixal cancer a few years ago and gave me the number of her doc. at the other hospital. I called and talked to his nurse and she was very reassuring that I had a good doc and was in very good hands.. It makes things a little easier knowing that. I now have to wait and see and pray and pray and pray for the best..
a lot of prayers also going out to all my sisters on this site.
dumpy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register