Tattoo before surgery - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Tattoo before surgery Tattoo before surgery

Unread 08-26-2005, 06:46 AM
Tattoo before surgery

Good luck and best wishes for a great recovery. My prayers are with you. Hugssss
Marie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 08-26-2005, 06:46 AM
Tattoo before surgery

Lynne, great to hear from another having surgery the same day! We'll have to keep in touch before AND after. I'm getting more and more nervous as the day draws near, but try to think of the good that will come out of it. I've been busy getting the freezer full of meals, since DH can't cook (at all!). Bless his heart if he can even figure out the oven and microwave! Being here in Wisconsin is bad enough in the winter without taking a vacation .....I will need my Hawaiian vacation LONG before November! Keep in Touch, Meri
Unread 08-26-2005, 07:02 AM
Tattoo before surgery

Good luck Donna, Hope I have not missed you but was cooking a bowl of soup Hope everything goes well for you and we will all be thinking of you best wishes for an easy op and painfree recovery let us know how you go.

Hi Meri I would love to keep in touch please feel free to email or PM me at any time.

Love and Huggles to all

Lynne

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register