Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 174 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:40 PM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Lotsofbears - Have you had your iron levels checked? I don't know if you were anemic before surgery but if you were your hemoglobin may not be where it should be yet. Good luck with returning to work next week.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:47 PM

Poconowoman - I think they did my iron levels with my pre-op blood work, but not sure. My doc has not mentioned this. I guess I will give these new vitamins a couple of weeks and then question him if the energy level doesn't return. Thanks for the good wishes with the return to work. Part of me is ready to return and get back into more activity and another part has become accustomed to being a lady of leisure
Unread 04-03-2007, 12:51 PM

IMG420 Wow. Work was just fine but it's time for bed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-03-2007, 12:56 PM

Goodnight Bagpuss! I have two hours to go and I don't want to miss American Idol.

I am swearing off doctors. Every visit produces multiple returns. I think 1/2 of 2006 was spent in doctors offices. I had my physical with my gp on Friday. Today they call, my cholesterol is great but my triglycerides are high so they want me to take fish oil supplements. My thyroid is normal but I had multiple nodules last year so they want another ultrasound to follow up. My last mammogram was 2 years ago so I have to have another one (my mom died pre menopause of breast cancer so I am happy to do this one). Anyway, wish me luck, I already have 4 appt's scheduled this month
Unread 04-03-2007, 01:12 PM

Bookah212 - I understand about the dr's appts. I also have to schedule my mammogram and I am seeing the neurologist next week about my back/leg pain. My mammo was suppose to be in November but then everything came up about having the hysterectomy so I am now going to schedule it. Good luck with all your dr appts and just know it is helping to keep you healthy.

Bagpuss - Sweet dreams.
Unread 04-03-2007, 01:15 PM

Hell-o all,
I have been busy not doing much..lol
Happy to hear some of you are doing so well. My thoughts with those still having some problems.
I was doing really good. I decided I am not going back to work where I was working. I will look for something else.
I had my dog out Sat and she run up to the landlord barking and wagging her tail. She did NOT jump on him and she came back to me when I called her. Well, last night he brought over an eviction notice..dangerous dog!! We have til the end of the month to vacate. Needless to say I have beencrying ever since. I cannot lift for another 8 weeks!! How can I pack and move?? My DH says don't worry it will all work out and I know this in my mind, but I still can't stop crying. I really like living here and am so ANGRY that he called my dog daangerous!! She has NEVER snapped at or hurt ANYONE. She played with my 13 month old granddaughter all day Sunday.
Well, off to search for places to move. Please say a prayer that I can find one soon.
Thanks and HUGS to all.

June
Unread 04-03-2007, 01:34 PM

Img420 I am feeling better still tired but that is because I am cleaning alot everyday. I am just trying to get things done befor I go back to work in the about 2 weeks. My teenage dd's will be home next week so they will help.I hope you get everything under control. Sorry I try to keep up with everyone but It Is hard . I will try to say hi everyday bye for now!
Unread 04-03-2007, 01:41 PM

June that's horrible! I can't believe they just gave you an eviction notice rather than maybe a warning? At least to give you another chance to keep the dog on a leash rather than running free outside? It sounds like he/she was perfectly under your control but maybe the landlord plain doesn't like dogs? I had that problem with a neighbor who just didn't like them. I lived in a condo and she heard my 15 year old dog barking one night. He'd gotten stuck up on the third floor and it was dark and he couldn't see to get back down.... none of my other neighbors said they could even HEAR him, and it was just once, but she left me a nasty note and told me she'd report me to the association if I didn't get rid of him. It was perfectly in my right to have a dog but the rule was if a neighbor complained you had to pay a fine and be put on notice... one more repeat and they'd come in and TAKE the dog away!!!! Well, rather than risk THAT with my poor little buddy, he went to puppy daycare during the day and only stayed at home with me in the evenings and weekends. Some people can just be immovable when it comes to their feelings about animals.
Unread 04-03-2007, 01:41 PM

Summersday I am sorry this is happening to you. I wish you luck with everything. I am going to be moving this year to and I am also scared. I have 3 dogs, I am worried I won't find a place that will let me have my dogs. So good luck again keep me updated ok bye!
Unread 04-03-2007, 01:52 PM

I'm so sorry summersday I would think you could go to court and ask for an extension due to your recent surgery. What a rotten excuse for a human being! Good luck to you.

Poco - Thanks I know you are right, I just wonder if I am going to end up in a nursing home when I turn 50. I am only 29 and have been poked, prodded, and cut too many times.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register