Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 - Page 204 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007 Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Unread 04-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 05-Feb 12,2007

Hi Nanette, I have been sleeping like crap lately. Tossing and turning my legs are just all over the place. Have no clue what's up. I think I may have found out why I have several aches, pains and constipation problems. A year ago this past Fevruary I started taking Aciphex for indegestion because my insurance company would not pay for Nexium or Prevacid. So I had to start taking the other. We about a month max after I began taking them I developed really bad bone, muscle pain and constipation. I also lost my appetite I got nasueous when I tried to eat. Well, I ran out of the med and had to use something else real fast and some of this discomfort subsided. I looked up side effects and sure shooten I had some of them. I am going to mr dr tomorrow and I am asking him to put me on something else. That's nuts. I went with my daughter today to try on a dress for her wedding. I found the nicest gown and I lost more weight from my surgery than I thought. Or put it this way I somehow look 100% better. Wait till my hubby sees me. I was in a Lane Bryants 16 before surgery and today I got my body into a size 14 regular misses. I love Lane Bryant too. I was so tickled about fitting into that. I haven't been that size for about 15 years. I bet watching what I eat from the heart attack also has a lot to do with it. Are you getting much snow today? We are getting slammed with rain and wind. That's ok though its a nice day to stay inside and relax. Well, talk to you soon.
Love,
Theresa
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2007, 11:26 AM

Just wanted to say hi to all of my great sisters. I am doing ok wish I was could be saying great. I have good days but not perfect days. Well hope you all have a great weekend bye!
Unread 04-15-2007, 04:25 PM

Hi Theresa, So sorry you are having trouble sleeping. I know how that feels. It is terrible how meds they give you help one thing and then they give you so many bad side effects that it is sometimes not worth it. Congratulations on fitting into a size 14. That is terrific. Does your daughter have a date picked yet for the wedding? Let me know how the dr goes. Talk to you soon.
Nanette
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2007, 04:45 PM

ilv2so6 your daughter is getting married too? That's cool. Mine is getting married a year from this May.
Unread 04-15-2007, 05:33 PM

Hi ladies,

I am not sure who on this thread mentioned the "Not Your Daughter's" jeans, but I have to say thanks for the tip. DH and I went to our local Nordstrom's today and I bought two pair. Can't believe how comfortable the were when I tried them on. Thanks again!!!

Stacie
Unread 04-15-2007, 09:13 PM

Hi there, My daughter and her hubby got married a year ago last October before he deployed to Afghanistan. So we told them if they wanted when he came back we could do a real wedding and reception for them if they like. Well, the date has been set and its going to be 7/7/07 Neat huh? I love the date. Then my youngest son he and his girlfriend and mom to his son got married on March 10 without telling anyone. So they are going to have a reception on August 18. So two wedding/receptions in a year fun. We had a busy year already babies being born, christenings, showers out our butts and now weddings and I almost forgot a high school graduation. A fun time. I really think somethings up with the meds. I am also concerned about a groin pain that I had yesterday when I was having bowel movement. I just hope that I don't have to go back in for any bowel issues. I also have more indigestion going on and that could be my meds doing that too. I'll let you know what the dr says. Well, you take care. Stay warm and dry.
Love,
Theresa
Unread 04-15-2007, 10:34 PM

I hope everyone had a good weekend. Just wanted to pop in and say "hi". I'll write more later.

Laura
Unread 04-15-2007, 11:01 PM

Wow. Everyone must be doing well since there have been no posts for the last few days. Anyway, I hope that's the case.

Just in case anyone doesn't know about our other thread, go to the Club House and join us on the Feb.5-12 Friends thread.

p.s. Froggie, I looked at the first several pages...lots of talk about gas and bm's. We've come a long way!
Unread 04-16-2007, 07:23 AM

I was out both Saturday AND Sunday for most of both days... and home sleeping the rest of the time! LOL My rehearsal went AWESOME as far as being able to stand and sing through. Saturday I stood and sang from 9 - 11:30 (including doing our physical warmups and stretching!) and then back to sing from 1 til around 3! I did have some bladder pain off and on, and at one point my stomach kind of felt like I had that rope feeling going on again. I went home then out to dinner with some friends... got back home around 8:30, turned on a movie to watch and promptly fell dead asleep! LOL Yesterday we headed out for the Red Sox game which got cancelled so we went to brunch with our friends.. then to the mall to wander for a bit and I DID start to get pains in my stomach right near my belly button so I had to sit a couple times. Got home mid afternoon and took a nap... and by last night my stomach felt like I'd been doing crunches, but this morning all seems well. So I"m definitely getting stronger! We're having that major nor'easter right now and lost a huge pine tree near our barn this morning but so far we still have power and the river near my office hasn't reached flood stage yet! I have a job interview this afternoon and I already look like a drowned rat!!! But the show must go on, yes???
I've also been having the feeling my period is going to start. I was thinking the other day, its been over two months and at my previous rate I would have had 2 5-week periods, or at least 3 periods in that time! So while I keep "having that feeling" I know that it truly is gone!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay~
Unread 04-16-2007, 08:02 AM

Hey all! I'm glad everyone seems to be on the mend! I feel great! I am waiting on a call from my dr to maybe change my hormones, but other than that all is well!

I am sorry about the weather in the northeast. I was about 10 minutes from the tornado that hit in Haltom City on Friday. I went to my parents house on Friday(they live in Bedford-northeast of Fort Worth)and we were under the mattress for about 10 minutes! I was just pulling into my parents garage after taking my son to his friend's house when the sirens started up and the radio was blaring about the tornado warning in our area. We had golf-ball size hail and VERY heavy wind! My dad's car got pounded with hail and I am sorry about that, but MY car was in the garage(he went out knowing that the weather was going to be bad)so I don't feel too bad! My son was about 5 minutes from the tornado and it hit about 2 miles from my old house. I called one of my former neighbors and they had watched it from their front porch!! I absolutely hate springtime in North Texas!! It was so scary! My mom and I had Sara under the mattress and for the first time she was quiet! After it was over-except the rain-she saw the hail on the ground and said, "So that's what a tornado looks like!" Can you tell she's 3? I also knew the man that was killed in the storm. He worked for the school district that I worked at and he also did work on my mom's house. It's really sad. He had a son and he was a great Christian. Please pray for his family. He was only 40.

Enough of my ramblings! I hope all of that makes sense! I hope everyone has a wonderful day! Elizabeth

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register