Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 179 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-24-2008, 12:47 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

[quote=TunaCat]Only you gals understand how just a few chores can wipe you out... I think everyone else in my life thinks I am a big fat whiner. I just feel like, if I am needing a nap every afternoon, then my body needs to rest... and that is not laziness, that is recovery.QUOTE]

Isn't that the truth!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2008, 12:51 PM

I think I'll take a nap too. I'm tired I did some errands this morning. I haven't even finished cleaning. I think I'll take my sister up on her helping me tomorrow after the funeral-lunch thing. My family lives 2 hours away so they really couldn't help me during this time. But tomorrow night is different I'm making my sisters clean, clean, clean. I'll hold my neice who is 2 months old and I'll delegate. I'm good at telling them what to do. Guess it comes with being the oldest.
Unread 04-24-2008, 01:49 PM

Shelly, good idea, getting cleaning help! I also feel like I cannot stand my house if the counters or floor are dirty... incredibly GROSS to try to make a sandwich and there's crumbs and goo all over the kitchen, ewwwwwww!!

I also have a dog & cat, and I used to have a Neapolitan Mastiff, who didn't shed much, but drooled and slobbered all over the floor and walls.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-24-2008, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
I am a big fat whiner.
Oh no your not - if you are then I am and I don't want to be a big fat whiner - We are recovering from major surgery !!!!

You dear tunacat are really a tiger - your prowess and sophistication are the stripes on your back.
Unread 04-24-2008, 02:25 PM

It's official - I don't have any ovaries................I am not craving chocolate.
Another downside of menopause.
Unread 04-24-2008, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Shelly, good idea, getting cleaning help! I also feel like I cannot stand my house if the counters or floor are dirty... incredibly GROSS to try to make a sandwich and there's crumbs and goo all over the kitchen, ewwwwwww!!

I also have a dog & cat, and I used to have a Neapolitan Mastiff, who didn't shed much, but drooled and slobbered all over the floor and walls.
We are a enlisted military family so trust me when I say we are FAR from being wealthy but I have cleaning help that comes every other week and I tell you it is definitely money well-spent. The mundane chores get done and get done well. Plus, we have all hardwood floors and they get special TLC by the cleaning folks every other week. I save money and patience from not having to give my kids allowance or argue with them to do this or that. I only have one at home now and he basically gets paid for bigger jobs, cutting the grass, cleaning out the garage, etc. In between cleaning visits, I still keep up with the dog hair and dusting (if the dust really starts to bother me), and day to day stuff. Its worth it to us to cut back in some areas and pay someone to help with the housework. It took me about a year to get used to it but now I wouldn't give it up for the world.
Unread 04-24-2008, 03:06 PM

I wanna be a chicken wing cutter!!!!!!! Are they dead???

Hey all!

Back from work and going to lay down. One more day finishes the week for me. You guys sound great.....

Happy Italy Kathie!!!! We are so proud of you that you made it.

I have a housecleaner like Denise but every three weeks. My husband and I work hard and it is worth every penny....
Get someone you know though cause the last company stole my key and we are sure that they broke into my house and stole anything with a cord and then took my twenty year old bird..I was sick!

This new one is perfect-I highly recommend it!
Unread 04-24-2008, 04:23 PM

How big was your mastiff? My 200 lb dog is a St. Bernard Great dane mix. He has the St. Benard head & width & the Great Dane height. He is huge! I know the drool youe talking about. We have a Tank (good name for a dog his size) rag. He shakes hia head & it gets where.
Unread 04-24-2008, 04:24 PM
hmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by jumblebee
It's official - I don't have any ovaries................I am not craving chocolate.
Another downside of menopause.
But it would be unhealthy for you to go cold-turkey after decades of chocolate and salt PMS binges, so be kind to your body and give in

I craved greasy Burker King onion rings last night... and my boyfriend was not thrilled to hear that I still will get PMS even though I don't have periods!!

We just had grilled chicken and loaded baked potatoes... and I just sat down and WATCHED my man do the grilling, I am utterly bone-weary today. I told him I am tired of being tired, and he laughed. Sometimes I have good days, this is just not one of them.
Unread 04-24-2008, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
We are a enlisted military family so trust me when I say we are FAR from being wealthy but I have cleaning help that comes every other week and I tell you it is definitely money well-spent.
Your lucky!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register