Best Wishes to our February 18 Princesses | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Best Wishes to our February 18 Princesses Best Wishes to our February 18 Princesses

Unread 02-15-2015, 11:03 PM
Best Wishes to our February 18 Princesses

Wishing you better health and best outcome for your hysterectomy to our members with upcoming surgeries! We will see in you the Recovering from Hysterectomy (Post-op) Forum when you are home and recovering from your hysterectomy:

MickeyFinn80, chahn90, ahi72208, FunnyBunny2014, Pinknuka, kbarbs, MRS WILLIAMS, ShellyR, Tamc7, Sydsam63, kris10renee04, NikkiAgnese, cousinsarah1705, ChristianSis, lotusflower625, Amysupport, Lette15, rooniecat, amn73, Sharonelaine35, Mpaul, Tynesia, Tam65, Barbie44, brenjolley, asanti, ttb760, mandyhchapman, lauriefromtx, SharonaLW, coffchoc, Anne13, LisaWelsh, Lauren1276, DKaenel, robintcam, sunflowers4life, ranchcreek, Mignonee, PennyMartin, arrowhead123, nayt, Emowrer, jess022799, Chrissy30753, Wendynoosa, jewelzRN, Bethyboo211, poshhippie, MissyCranky

Don't forget to pamper the princess and take care of yourself!

Note: We've created a thread for you in the Recovering from Hysterectomy forum based on your hysterectomy date for you to update your progress. However, if you have a question or need for support, be sure and post your own thread to receive support replies.

Another important note: Be a part of our circle of support! Please plan to return to the pre-op forum to answer questions for our pre-op sisters! The pre-op gals need your experience to help them as they plan for their upcoming surgery.

Once you are home and settled back in, consider upgrading your membership. Learn more about it here: Upgrade Information
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-16-2015, 05:18 AM
Re: Best Wishes to our February 18 Princesses

Dear Sisters...and Future Princesses

For some of us, the scariest part is waiting for the big day, but we are here to cheer you on, You are stronger than you think - you can and will do this.

It really does help to keep busy doing things you enjoy and surrounding yourself with positive friends and family. You are in the home stretch.

Take care and know you are not alone on this journey.
Unread 02-16-2015, 11:48 AM

Thank you all! And AAAAaawwwww ssssscchhhuuccckkkssss I feel SO welcomed and like this is a family. Speaking of which I think I just found myself a new family!!! <3
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-16-2015, 06:29 PM

Cannot wait to be on the otherside!!!!!! See you all in recovery!!!
Unread 02-16-2015, 06:30 PM

Best of luck all !
Unread 02-17-2015, 10:15 PM

I am literally in tears reading this site. I was sitting here panicking, unable to sleep tonight in anticipation of my surgery tomorrow. I was feeling alone... It has helped so much just to read what others are feeling and making me realize I'm not the only one!
Unread 02-17-2015, 10:31 PM

smhenry,

I know what you mean. I am starting to freak out some. But i came here, and Im feeling better. I will be here as soon as I can to report my recovery!

I am sending lots of healing positive thoughts to everyone!!

See ya on the other side of this!

And Thanks all for the well wishes!
Unread 02-17-2015, 10:58 PM

Ditto on what everyone has said!! And what are your thoughts/feelings on the stuff you had to do pre-surgery? What did you have to do? Did you find it difficult or easy to get through it? And how did you get through it?
Unread 02-18-2015, 01:01 AM

I am in the same boat. I was feeling scared and alone. Still nervous, but this site has helped a lot. Good luck to everyone having surgery today! Mine is tomorrow!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register