Sunday June 13 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysteritaville - Wellness Post Hysterectomy > HysterSisters Club House > B.E.S.T.-(Better Eaters Support Team)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Sunday June 13 Sunday June 13

Unread 06-13-2021, 06:31 PM
Sunday June 13

Kim, glad things are looking up. I think things with exes do seem to fade with time for various reasons. Hope your new job is enjoyable.

Finally my desk is usable although the office is still filled with clutter. It can be dealt with soon. Still not ideal for dog reasons but better for me. Trying to eat better but still finding it difficult. Back to work tomorrow, at least I feel I accomplished something this weekend with my office redo!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-13-2021, 07:44 PM
Re: Sunday June 13

Hi Ladies,

Greyown, it seems you had a very productive weekend. I love how you stick with a chore until you get it done. I have a lot of half finished projects.

Kim, so happy things are looking up for you. Do you have a definitive date for changing departments, or does it depend on how long it takes India to learn?

Desk, I hope all is well with your family and you. Are you and Nina getting some walks in?

Nirvana, did you have your June appointment yet. Does the warmer weather help, or make it worse?

Heavensangel, fingers crossed your mom has the less invasive procedure. Our school is offering summer school for first time. I will not be working.

School's out for summer! The last couple of weeks have been busy with subbing, walkathon, graduation, cleaning and packing.
Our last day was Wednesday. Three teachers won't be back. The 8th grade teacher earned her master's degree and has accepted a principal's job. Her graduation was a virtual ceremony, so our principal had her graduate with the 8th graders. It was at the end of our ceremony. She put on her cap and gown. The principal said a few nice words, then put her collar/hood on her. The teacher's mom and fiancee were there. Yesterday, I needed to take a CPR training on the other side of the city. This meant driving I-90/94 which I hate. It's like driving rush hour all the time. The principal lives on the north side. She was there and said she always takes Lake Shore Drive (LSD) to school. So, I took LSD most of the way. It wasn't much faster, but it was prettier. Of course, it didn't help I got off at the wrong exit.

Summer weather is definitely here. We are actually experiencing a drought. We had a quick storm yesterday, but no rain in the forecast for the rest of the week. I hope all of you are staying cool.
Unread 06-14-2021, 12:20 AM

Just dropping in, nothing new with me, all status quo. Nina settling, and finally loves daycare so right now she is going five days a week to burn off energy and socialize. She does walk with me on other days and is a little better every day.

Kim, I’m so glad you are feeling better. Hope things stay positive and happy!

Greyown, you are making great progress with organization and clutter. I’m so jealous! Someday, someday, maybe it will be handled for me!!

Rita, a summer off?! Nice! How sweet to have the graduation ceremony added in with the students, what fun! I sure don’t envy your traffic, and ugh on taking the wrong exit Hope your drought doesn’t last.

Must go back to sleep, 2 AM and every day is a long one!

Hi Heavensangel and Nirvana!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-14-2021, 06:52 AM

Desk, I assure you my organization projects are only partially done! Each has a few key parts done but terrible clutter in the rest of the room. My desk is 90% cleared off, su usable now, but much work to settle the rest of the room. So for me, an improvement, for an observer, still chaos! I didn’t know Nina was in daycare but that’s probably great for socializing and all. Good you thought of it! Sorry you are so busy now but so happy you aren’t still banished from seeing your mother. Those were tough months. So glad you can be with her now.
Unread 06-14-2021, 06:57 AM

Rita, my masters graduation was so very important to me—I bet that ceremony meant so much to the teacher, and I hope they got pictures. It’ll be nice to have summer off especially now with less isolation. So with school, do you still have insurance in your off montths? I’ve always wondered. I still have insurance on my brain.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register