2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 - Page 850 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Unread 06-08-2021, 06:34 PM
Re: 2007 - Hysterectomy Oct 01, 2007 - Oct 08, 2007

Hi ladies,

I took today and tomorrow off. I did join in the directors meeting today because we were going to set a date for my boss's zoom retirement celebration. It will be on June 18th. Dd and i got our workout in. I took dh to his podiatrist appointment because he was supposed to have surgery to remove a bump on the bottom of his foot. When he came out, he said the doctor just shaved it down and he'll go back in a month to have it checked. We ordered dinner and frozen yogurt for dinner. Just plan on relaxing after that.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. That's nice that you had a good time at the graduation parties. Yay that lds was able to reconnect with friends. That will be great for them to get together. Oh good that the dressing rooms are now open at kohl's. I hope ours are open too. Nice to be able to get alot done at work. So next week starts your reduced summer hours? Will you still be working Monday thru Friday? Enjoy your evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-09-2021, 06:45 PM

Hi ladies,

I've enjoyed my time off...back to work tomorrow. My birthday was nice and relaxing. We ordered dinner from a steakhouse and had frozen yogurt for dessert.

Today was my last occupational therapy appt. They measured my strength in my wrists and said I gained strength since I first started my sessions. Dd and I went to a movie...we saw Spirit Untamed ...we enjoyed it. We had lunch at Panera then went for our massages. We felt great and so relaxed when we were done. I'm making chicken tostadas today. We'll relax and watch TV tonight. I'm going to the office tomorrow.

Hyper - hope you're making good progress in getting things done at work. How is dd doing with her kitten? Hope you had a good day. Have a relaxing evening.
Unread 06-09-2021, 08:57 PM

Hi ladies,

I dropped lds at school this morning then headed to work. The morning went by quickly. I picked up lds and headed home. We ate lunch. I wasn’t scheduled at the store, but I had to go talk to my supervisor. The new schedule came put today and I was scheduled on the day that I will be working at school. It turns out my supervisor forgot to update my availability for the summer. After that I picked up lds and we picked up his friend and I took them to the pool. I came home and watched some tv. Iamde cheeseburger, baked fries and a veggie. Lds went to his friends after the pool. I just got back from picking him up. I will watch some tv.

Scrapper I’m glad to hear you enjoyed your time off. That was a yummy birthday dinner you had. My friend and her daughte also saw that movie. She said it was really good. Oh that’s good news about your wrists. Dd is doing well with her kitten. She got his shot on Tuesday. I haven’r seen him in person yet.

Have a good evening.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-10-2021, 06:42 PM

Hi ladies,

I got a lot done at work today. After work I picked up lds and his friend. We headed out to lunch at a favorite pizza place we like. It was good. After that we went to the mall. The kids hung out and shopped and I went off on my own. I bought two pair of shorts and a pair of sandals at jcpenny. We met up a couple hours later. We headed home. I dropped his friend at home.

I did a couple loads of laundry. Lds and I talked for a while. He and his friend want to go to the pool tomorrow after school. In the morning I put boneless pork chops in the crockpot. I just had to make the sides. It turned out good. I plan to watch tv this evening.

Scrapper I hope your day went well, have a good evening.
Unread 06-10-2021, 07:23 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I got up and got ready for work. I checked email and responded to some. I dashed out to pick up my Walmart grocery order. I put everything away and hot my breakfast ready. Back to my work. I was catching up on email from being off. After awhile I left to go to the office. I got everything done from my list. I headed over to my covid test appointment then headed home. I made my lunch and back to work. The afternoon was fairly quiet.

I made steaks, baked potatoes and a salad. We'll relax and watch TV tonight. We're in for some pretty hot weather i to next week.

Dd said they interviewed 2 people today. Her previous coworkers left. It was good because they weren't meeting expectations. Dd said they were lazy and worked very slowly. They selected one of the persons. She used to work in the bakery at Walmart so she has experience.

Hyper - so is your schedule for the summer at the store all set now? Oh how fun to go to the pool. That's great that dd is doing well with her kitten. Did she take the summer off from school? That was nice to go to lunch and the mall today. I'm sure lds and his friend had fun. Nice that you found some summer items. Have a good evening.
Unread 06-11-2021, 04:56 PM

Hi ladies,

This morning I got up and got ready for the day. After feeding the dogs and getting my breakfast, I got to work. I finished working on everything that I printed yesterday. I sent out my reminder about the payroll due date. My interim boss scheduled a brief meeting with the directors to discuss the plans for my boss's virtual retirement celebration. It's going to be next Friday. The afternoon has been quiet. Dd is going out with her bf to an outlet. I'm going to watch one of my shows and catch up.

Tomorrow we are finally getting together for scrapbooking. It will be great to see everyone once again.

Hyper - hope you had a good work day. Enjoy your evening and have a good weekend.
Unread 06-11-2021, 05:56 PM

Hi ladies,

I dropped lds off at school then headed to work. I got everything for this school year closed out, which is good now that starting next week my hours go down. The rest of June will be slow, but in July I will start preparing thing for next school year.

I picked up lds. He said his teacher told him he is finished making up his credits. He is happy to start his summer break. He and his friend were going to go to the pool but it was raining. We ate lunch. I went out to do a couple of local errands. The rain stopped and the sun came back out. We have also been having very warm weather since last weekend. It is supposed to continue for another week or so. I am making chicken rice bowls for dinner. I plan to watch a couple of my shows that are recorded.

I don’t have any big plans right now for the weekend. I will run errands tomorrow. I need to do some things around the house.

Scrapper I did set my availability at the store. Mon., Tues., Thurs.,and Fridays. Hopefully they will schedule me all of those days. I will work at school on Wednesdays and I can go in for a couple of hours here and there around my store schedule if needed. Dd is working at an elementary school in there kid’s company this summer. She also got a part time job at a coffee shop. She will be busy. She likes to work alot all summer so she can pay her full lease in the fall. When classes start she’s not able to work as much. Oh how nice to be able to scrapbook again. That’s goos that the dd’s coworkers left. It’s no fun when you have a couple bad apples. Hopefully they will get someone good now. Do you how long you will be required to get a covid test?

Enjoy your evening and have a good weekend.
Unread 06-14-2021, 02:11 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. Friday evening I caught up on one of my shows.

Saturday morning after I fed the dogs I went to the market. I had breakfast and got busy with laundry and swept and mopped. I then started getting my scrapping things together. I showered and got ready. We had a great time and so wonderful to see each other. We set the date for next month which is my turn to host.

Yesterday we went to lunch for my brother in law's birthday. It was good to see dh's side of the family. When we got back we watched church before heading out to the cemetery.

This week is going to be hot...triple digits. I will need to make sure to get watering in. I'm making ground chicken breasts, mashed potatoes and veggies. We'll with tv and relax after dinner.

Hyper - glad you finished up everything for the school year. Nice that you'll have some down time next month. Hooray lds can officially begin his summer break. That's great that your availability at the store is all set. Good for dd in keeping busy with 2 jobs. She has a great plan in being able to pay her lease in full. No, we haven't heard how much longer we have to continue with covid testing. I've scheduled it on Wednesdays when I go the office. I stop on my way home. Hope you had a good weekend and that your day is going well.
Unread 06-14-2021, 05:53 PM

Hi ladies,

We had a good weekend. On Saturday I got up and went for a walk right away before it got too hot. I came back and fed the animals and ate breakfast. I showered, then lds woke up. He ate breakfast. He wanted to meet friend at the pool later. I did a few things before it was time for him to go. I dropped him off. I came back and watched a couple shows. I did a few small organizing projects. Lds texted me that He and his friend were going to go eat dinner at Taco Bell and that his friend would drop him at home after. I made myself a cheeseburger and fries. Lds came home later. He had a good time.

On Sunday I went to church. Our service was outside. After church I went for a walk. My friend, the teacher I used to work with and her daughter picked me up. We went to lunch then we went to a winery. They had music on the patio. We all had a glass of wine and visited. It was fun. Lds and I watched tvin the evening.

This morning I took a walk right away again. I fed the animals and made breakfast. The store made a mistake and forgot to update my availability so I don’t have a lot of hours this week or next. I showered. I started my laundry. Lds and I ran to Target, Five Below and Kohls. I finished my laundry. I made chicken, baked potatoes and a veggie for dinner. Just plan to watch tv this evening.

Scrapper your weekend sounds nice. It sounds like you had a fun time scrapbooking. That’s great. Nice to spend time with family. You sure are going to have hot weather.

Enjoy your evening.
Unread 06-15-2021, 08:06 PM

Hi ladies,

I did watering after work yesterday. It sure needed it.

This morning I got up and got ready for the day. After feeding the dogs, I got my breakfast ready. I had a few things to get done. We had our weekly directors meeting and finalized the program for my boss's zoom retirement celebration. I made beef tacos today. We'll relax and watch TV tonight.

Hyper - sounds like you had a good weekend. Good idea to get your walks in early to beat the heat. Sounds like lds had a fun time at the pool with his friend. Your Sunday outing with your friend sounds really nice. It's good to get little projects done. Oh too bad the store forgot to update your hours. Hope you had a good day.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register