Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 141 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Night guys. I think I'll go to bed now. Yea a whole day not watching TV. I sat on the couch played computer games & talked to my hyster sisters. I found a lady right here in my town & we've been emailing. This site is the best!
Ahhhhhh.......nighty-night!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2008, 08:01 PM

Denise, I would love to see the uterus when your done. I am not handy and crocheting is not in my genes.

I talked with my doctor about my sneezing fit yesterday. She said it could be like I was lifting weights and hurt myself but she does not want to do a pelvic until the 24th. She wants me to walk but in the mall not outside with all of the pollen.

My husband is a jerk. He makes me so mad because he is so incredibly lazy.

Pam
Unread 04-14-2008, 08:38 PM

You will need to add some ovaries to that one!! LOL it was realy cute!

Denise I just knitted the teeniest baby booties, only 1 inch long. TOO CUTE.

I really feel pretty good considering all I did today...so tomorrow a day of rest and relaxation.

Does anyone else watch "How clean is your house" on BBC Am. OMG you would feel like you live in a fivestar cleaned house no matter how bad it's gotten over the last 4 weeks. Check it out.....11am Central.

Night everyone!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-14-2008, 10:30 PM

Well I took DD to the walkin and he thinks its just a virus. He did a swab too see if it might be strep. Her rashis still there and has come back on her jaw. Her temp is the exact oppisite of a fever, between 92 and 94. He didn't seem to concerned. So after we went to get some milk and eggs, and as I hoped out of the truck, I felt a sharp pull. I have been laying down for the m,ost part this afternoon and tonight, Dam! I guess no more running or jumping out of trucks. Kidding about the jumping. I guess I twisted wrong. Hmmm. Less than 2 weeks till SuperCross. Maybe a good walk tomorrow will loosen things. As long as DD is okay, She laid down on the couch and during a blink fell asleep. She only does that when she's sick. I just took her temp and its now at 97.7 . So I am off to bed, cause if she is like last night, I won't get much sleep. Poor baby.
Have a good sleep princesses!!
Unread 04-15-2008, 06:04 AM

My DH is on a field trip with his class today so I have to be supermom. All I want to do is take some good drugs and go to sleep. I am so sore from the allergy attack sneeze fest I had the other day. I am taking the kids to school, dropping by the library to drop of late books, pay fine, mail bills, nap, meet DS at school for lunch, nap, pick kids up from school, homework, baseball practice etc. Hopefully my DH will be home by then.

Pam
Unread 04-15-2008, 07:37 AM

I have no pain - I cannot believe it. I was able to sleep on my side and I had no pain all night - ya hoo. No pain meds.

Why is it that I think "okay I'm all better" I need to do everything right now and catch up on the last month.

To be truthful - I am pooped.

Please tell me it's okay not to have to be 100%. I have no more pain but I am still healing right?

All my insecuritis are surfacing. I don't want to be superwoman anymore. That schtick is so old.

So I can get up and walk - doesn't mean I have to clean, laundry, shop, work right this very minute.

First things first - I think I should have a shower and maybe wash my hair - I am looking a little mangy.
Unread 04-15-2008, 08:12 AM

Morning girls
Last night was rough- insomnia, night sweats, and a very tender & swollen belly from laying on my belly during massage and then sitting up for lecture.

Plans today: do nothing

Debbie- please see above plans and follow my lead. We need to give ourselves permission to do NOTHING!

Pam- I am sorry your hubby let you down. It seems men have no problem doing nothing. I have to tell my bf and ds exactly what I want done and how to do it, like they don't SEE what needs attention... sigh...

I hope everyone has a nice day- (hugs) TC
Unread 04-15-2008, 08:15 AM

Morning ladies! Glad to hear we're all getting better. Today I am feeling tired, but have lots to do around the house. Just had Bob Evans for breakfast.

Yesterday I sent all my taxes off...OUCH! Then I went to Quaker Steak & Lube for lunch with a friend. We perused a furniture store. Then I went to Hartville Kitchen gift shop to get one of my daughters a Lee Middleton doll. Then I checked out the Hartville Market....not very exciting, but got my exercise. Then I picked up the kiddos and made a light dinner. I went to bed early...very exhausted. I had a whole bunch of weird dreams!

Today I have to clean a little, think about what to make for dinner, and possibly mow the lawn. And of course, I may have to squeeze a nap in too.
Unread 04-15-2008, 08:26 AM

Good morning All...

It's been a while since I replied on this thread but I'm hoping that anyone who is about to go through a LSH/BSO will take heart in my story...I'm 5 weeks post-op and except for a slight tugging internally on my left side (that's the side from where they pulled out my "parts") when I do very deep Pilates moves, it's like the surgery never happened. I was cleared to do "anything I wanted to" within 8 days of the surgery and actually started back to Pilates a week later. I had a couple of weeks of really painful gas but once that cleared, I really could do almost anything I felt like. I had to nap a bit but I'd say by the end of the 3rd week, I was pretty much back to my old self. I had a Pilates session on Monday and my instructor said that I have already surpassed the level I was at before the surgery (and believe me, I am not what you'd call "athletic"!).

I know, as procedures go, mine was "minimally invasive". I was so fortunate to be a candidate for that and to have an extremely skilled surgeon (she didn't cut a single muscle!). All I can say is if you have the option, really try to find a surgeon who does the laproscopic procedures.

All the best to all of you and I wish everyone a speedy recovery!!
marcy
Unread 04-15-2008, 08:46 AM

Just cleaned my fridge - haven't looked in it for the past week. Let just say it was an episode of 'Food gone Bad'.
I don't want to bash my family but when you open the fridge and there are creatures staring back at you how can you not see them.

Sheesh
Back on the sofa

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register