Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 146 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-15-2008, 07:00 PM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAETIGGER
Hi! I feel lazy reading these posts! I got the reflexology today then we went out for lunch & I had a strawberry margarita & was all woozy I came home & crashed on the couch with my cat for a while.& Thought I have sure enjoyed this time off work .I go back next Thurs........

Don't feel lazy , feel loved and appreciated.
I envy you your day... foot massage and a margarita... I need both of those. Continue to pamper yourself... for Thursday will be here before you know it ! Enjoy the moment.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 07:26 PM

Shelley so sorry to hear about your uncle, drive safely, thoughts an prayers to you and your family.
Unread 04-15-2008, 07:54 PM

Shelly,
I am so sorry to hear about your cousin and your uncle to you and your family.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-15-2008, 08:50 PM

Shelly,

I am so sorry to hear about your uncle and your cousin. Please take care and travel safely.
Unread 04-15-2008, 09:23 PM

Okay, I'm not sure what I did to myself but for the first time in about three weeks I had to take a Percocet.

I had a bout of diarrhea today, then had plenty of false alarms that led me to the toilet. I did do some straining. I didn't feel any stitches pop and only had very minimal bleeding but I've been hurting all day. I thought maybe it was 'cause I was on my feel a lot doing laundry and stuff but this was different than the normal pressure pain I had. Sorry for the TMI.

Anyhow.....I just took a Percocet and am going to try to sleep. I'll give it a couple of days to get better and we'll see what happens.

Goodnight, all....
Unread 04-15-2008, 09:23 PM

Shelly, I am so sorry to hear about your uncle and cousin. Have a safe trip. Hang in there!

I am beat! Today I did a little shopping, joined Curves, vacuumed, cleaned the kitchen, visit a new housing development, and mowed the lawn.

My oldest daughter and her friend made dinner. I took everyone out for ice cream after dinner.

Start Curves tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Oh and I haven't had a mini-period either. It will be 5 wks. on Friday.
Unread 04-15-2008, 10:51 PM

Uh, that's on the "definately not allowed" list for post op instructions on this site! Yeah, Yeah, I know, bored, etc. But listen, be good to yourself, you don't want a setback!
Unread 04-15-2008, 11:11 PM

Shelly - my condolences. I'll 4 u.

Girls, I walked this morning like I said in my other post, and I dragged dh with me after dinner to walk again. I would have been fine except that after the walk, the neighbour girl was out and wanted to chat and there was no where to sit. So after I finally begged off more chatting, I came in and it felt a bit sore. Pressure, a sharp little jab in a couple of places. However, I MADE IT AROUND THE BLOCK TWICE!!!

So, I'm going to behave myself, no housework. I was complaining about the dirty dog prints on the laminate floor and told my husband I was going to wash it tomorrow, I couldn't stand it anymore. I'm with you there, girls. After being in the house cooped up with dogs and kids, the house needs a good cleaning. If I was at work it wouldn't bother me as much! But to sit in here all the time with the dirt - I can handle messy and cluttered, but not the dirt. Arrrggghhh.

Anway, a tidbit of a rant.

I'm getting quite excited about Italy. But I keep going over and over things I know are taken care of. I'm trying to over organize!

At least I have hope that I'll be able to walk around seeing the sights!

What will I do without you all when I'm there! I'll have to find an internet cafe and check in on you!

Time for a and off to sleepy land - well, that is unless my mother wakes me up, or my bladder gets full and I have to pee, or my ds wakes me up thumping to the bathroom, or I get a power surge!

arrivederci!
Unread 04-16-2008, 07:00 AM

Shelly, I too am sorry to hear about your cousin and uncle and am sending you strength. Drive with care.

I have been progressing rather well these past few days and started driving again today. The freedom that comes with feels really good, but my shoulders are really tight and have a big headache. Maybe it's just positional and having to actually concentrate in the car for the first time in 5 weeks - am going to go lie down now for a while. The good old bladder ranges from feeling just fine to that funny pulling at the end of a pee. I think I am going to finally move toward getting a culture done, just in case.

We certainly seem to be moving forward as a group - don't we? Have a good day today.
Unread 04-16-2008, 07:44 AM

Morning girls

Michelle, you mowed the awn on a lawn tractor, right? Please don't tell me otherwise!

Denise- did you tell your Dr about this new pain? You have so much repair work, I wonder if you lost stitches : (

Kathie- I am so envious of your trip!! I am thinking that, because you might be touring more slowly, you will have time to REALLY enjoy the sites, and savor the expereience - more so than if you were rushing everywhere, as we often do on vacations.
It is a beautiful, sunny day here and I want to go out and play ; )
Maybe I will go get some flowers to plant at the nursery.

BYE ALL!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register