Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 156 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-18-2008, 09:57 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Denise, The picture is so funny. I needed a good laugh today. It is raining today so I have just been laying around reading. I have had and increase in the discharge over the last 2 days. I don't know if that is a healing thing or if I have done to much. My next appointment with the doctor is next week.

Pam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2008, 10:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdwhoney
Denise, The picture is so funny. I needed a good laugh today. It is raining today so I have just been laying around reading. I have had and increase in the discharge over the last 2 days. I don't know if that is a healing thing or if I have done to much. My next appointment with the doctor is next week.

Pam
I find the discharge really varies. One day it's barely noticable, the next it's a flood. My dr also has me on the Premarin vaginal cream for healing....and....well....what goes up, must come down. So I'm never sure if it's discharge, the cream, or a combo. No matter what it is.....it's still gross!!!!
Unread 04-18-2008, 10:23 AM

Hi,
Was anyone shaken by the earthquake ? boy just never know !

My question for the day is: I am wondering if people had to request hrt or is it something that the dr just automatically recommended ? or if your dr's said let's wait and see ? Had a three week apptmnt with the surgeon, she canx my six week saying everything was healing well.

Went through a variety of changes but everything seems to have leveled off except my energy level which was starting to pick up very well is now drained again.

baffled,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-18-2008, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeniseS
I find the discharge really varies. One day it's barely noticable, the next it's a flood. My dr also has me on the Premarin vaginal cream for healing....and....well....what goes up, must come down. So I'm never sure if it's discharge, the cream, or a combo. No matter what it is.....it's still gross!!!!
Thanks Denise. I guess it is variable. I just thought it would be less this far out. I will be 5 weeks on Monday.

Pam
Unread 04-18-2008, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by booklvr
Hi,
Was anyone shaken by the earthquake ? boy just never know !

My question for the day is: I am wondering if people had to request hrt or is it something that the dr just automatically recommended ? or if your dr's said let's wait and see ? Had a three week apptmnt with the surgeon, she canx my six week saying everything was healing well.

Went through a variety of changes but everything seems to have leveled off except my energy level which was starting to pick up very well is now drained again.

baffled,
Based on the symptoms that I told my Urogyn about.....she offered it to me. She spent a lot of time talking to me about the emotional aspects and hot flashes. The last visit she increased my Paxil and my Premarin. So far, it seems to be working fairly well. Oh and I still have my ovaries, too.
Unread 04-18-2008, 12:06 PM

Well, I just got back from the lab. Had to go have a UA since I called the Dr. and gave them my symtoms. It doesn't sound like a UTI but they wanted a sample anyway. For the last few day I have been having a "pulling" feeling in my right side, especially after peeing, and when I wipe it burns on that side. I finally gave up this morning and called then they make me go give a sample and I haven't even gotten dressed yet. Needless to say I did not look my best but then again I really didn't care. I am waiting to see what the results are. I just simply don't feel up to par today and don't know why. I got really good sleep last night. Just can't figure it out. I will post when they find out what is going on.
Karen
Unread 04-18-2008, 01:06 PM
aha!

Quote:
https://www.hystersisters.com/photopo...&ppuser=172028

You can either click on the link above or click on my avatar and there should be a link that say view my photos or something like that.

Enjoy! LOL
I wondered about these pics! Thanks for the link - it was good to meet you! and your uttie!

kathie
Unread 04-18-2008, 01:23 PM

Pismobeachnativ, I am felling the same thing with the not up to par. My lower back is killingme, achy really, but not nice. I did some big clean up this morning so I think that is what did it. But my house is ugly and had a client supposed to come, but didn't, had a friend phone and wants to come by, but probably won't. DD friend is here. So at least the house looks presentable. I would love to lay down for awhile. But I shouldn'tonly cause who knows what 2 7yr old girls can get into!hehe. They are too old for naps. I would not even know what to think if DD went to a friends house and the Mom put them down for a nap. Good luck on that one. Oh they have been good, knock on wood!!winkwink. Maybe I will say I am folding laundry and sit on the bed for a few minutes. '
I have been finding if I sit upright for more than 10 minutes, when I stand i get the weirdest feeling in my lower tummy and whoohoo.Its a very uncomfortable feeling. hmmm. I am just weird.
Unread 04-18-2008, 01:47 PM

Hi
I had some errands to run today. I feel pretty good today. I still have to catch up on everyone's posts. Hope everyone is having a good day!
Unread 04-18-2008, 01:54 PM

Quote:
My mother is encourging me to make the vagina and the breasts!!!! My mom is a hoot!!!! The kids on the other hand think I'm just plain crazy. DH is an idiot and I don't care what he thinks. LOL

LOL your kidding! There are really patterns for this? You need to make a bunch and go to OB/GYN conference I bet you would make a killing!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register