Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 197 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-29-2008, 09:48 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

ibabug, congrats on the new job. Hopefully less stress will help the healing process be that much quicker.

mweaverrn, good luck on the job search. I know the VA Hospital has great Women's health programs. My mom is a mammo tech at two in the Los Angeles area.

TunaCat, I had insomnia last night also along with moderate pain. I got up and took a painkiller for the pain and to help me go back to sleep. I’m getting the night sweats and I changed blankets a few times during the night. DH and I take 5HTP @ night which also seems to help with sleep. Also, I hope that the mixer goes well for you.

I'm happy that members of our are doing better and are becoming more active.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-29-2008, 10:08 AM

Hi girls
I am really tired today... just laying around studying.
The "exhaustion train" ran me over again.
I have to go to the bank and decided I will treat myself to some Chinese takeout for studying so hard.
I like to give myself incentives!
Unread 04-29-2008, 11:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PismoBeachNativ
I really do miss it too
but on the other hand it is great to hear how many of us are getting back to our normal lives.

I agree! I'm glad we are all over the worst part.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-29-2008, 11:30 AM

My burst of energy I've had the last couple of days is starting to dwindle. I think I'll sit down and rest for awhile. I haven't taken any ibup today but if I keep going at this pace I'll need one soon.
Unread 04-29-2008, 12:23 PM
Afternoon ladies!

Well let's see.... , and mopped. Just got done taking a shower. Now it's time to think about what to make for dinner. UGH! I'm thinking about going to rent 27 dresses. I've been wanting to see it. I'm in the mood for a chick flick!

Got a call from my gyn's office saying they would no longer be accepting my insurance. GRRR!!!! Hopefully I will get another job and they'll accept that one so I won't have to find a new doctor. Most of the docs in my area don't accept my insurance so I have to drive at least 20 miles to find one that does. Keep your fingers crossed.

I am having insomnia too, but Melatonin seems to be working. I haven't had any night sweats since last week. Hopefully these hormones are returning to "normal".

Tuna, good luck studying.

Glad everyone seems to be doing better even if we still have a few aches and pains.
Well gotta

I'll check in later. Have a nice day.
Unread 04-29-2008, 12:36 PM

Hi everyone.I'm at work had my checkup today all systems are go,& expect some side pains/pulls,twinges & fatigue 6 months-to 1yr as healing continues.For those of you who kept cervix,the mesh that is put over it gradually disolves just a little Fyi.
So where is Denise? Where is that browneyed starfishie?????
Tuna: Ovaries can fail at anytime or,may not have kicked in after the surgury & you are just noticing because my doc & I just went over that she said the signs are hot or cold flashes/insominia,vagdryness,&moodiness.Some docs wait to start the hrt even when ovaries are removed til after the 6wks so hormones have went where they are going.And if they do stop or stall dont panic cause they may start again.I also read somewhere that a high percentage of us hystersisters with ovaries go into menapause within 5yrs. So talk to your doc.
I took my daughter to the doc yesterday she has Hahimoto's Disease? apparently her immune system is attacking her thyroid.Being a woman sure has its ups & downs.
Way to go Shelly you wild thing! I'm looking forward to tonight !
Unread 04-29-2008, 12:39 PM

Oh Booklvr is the movie "The Secret" based on the book? I am so excited cause I found a new Robert Fulcrum book dont know if I spelled his name right he wrote the "Everything I needed to know in life I learned in kindergarden",I just love his books
Unread 04-29-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mweaverrn
I'm thinking about going to rent 27 dresses. I've been wanting to see it. I'm in the mood for a chick flick!

Oh yea that comes out today. I've been wanting to see that. I love a good chick flick!
Unread 04-29-2008, 01:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAETIGGER
Hi everyone.I'm at work had my checkup today all systems are go,& expect some side pains/pulls,twinges & fatigue 6 months-to 1yr as healing continues. Way to go Shelly you wild thing! I'm looking forward to tonight !
go for it girl! I think I was to nervous to enjoy it and it went really fast hehehe DH was afraid to hurt me so next time I think I'll have a glass of wine to relax then its
*partysign.

Glad to hear everything went well at the Dr. It is so different then 3 weeks ago. I'm so glad that everyone is healing!

I was wondering the same thing "Where is Denise?"
Unread 04-29-2008, 01:45 PM

JesusCrew
How are you feeling this afternoon? Does your cyst still hurt? I hope that thing disolves soon. I also had cysts and I know they can be quite painful!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register