Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 212 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 05-06-2008, 06:21 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

[quote=JesusCrew]my body feels like I am gonna get my period.
I call it my phantom period - I get it too and when I go the bathroom I check - silly but true - I'm sure I will get over it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2008, 06:30 AM

Congrats Tuna
Just been reading past posts
Keep going girl - we need you out there
Unread 05-06-2008, 08:16 AM

Good morning
How is everyone this morning? I'm feeling a little better getting 2 doses of antibiotics in me. I really hope this is my LAST infection and this antibiotic kicks it out of me. These darn infections have really set me back in my recovery! Well I plan on doing some errands today and hopefully going for a walk. I'll check in later. Hope everyone has a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-06-2008, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sw34
Good morning
How is everyone this morning? I'm feeling a little better getting 2 doses of antibiotics in me. I really hope this is my LAST infection and this antibiotic kicks it out of me. These darn infections have really set me back in my recovery! Well I plan on doing some errands today and hopefully going for a walk. I'll check in later. Hope everyone has a good day.
Hey.....pretty good here. Just a bit frustrated. I want to get back to work so bad even if it is just part-time from home. My company drags it's heels forever. I sent them the paperwork from my doc last week and they still haven't gotten back to me. My boss said his hands are tied until the HR dept gets off their ***** and does their job. Meanwhile, I'm sitting here bored out of my mind.

Physically, I feel great. Just have a little bit of the open wound left. I'm guessing it's about 1/2 - 3/4 closed. Thursday I go back to my Urogyn for check....it will be my 10th visit since my surgery on 3/10, not including the trip to the ER at the beginning. It's been a long road....but I think it's finally coming to an end. We'll see what Thursday brings.

I also see my podiatrist on Thursday afternoon to see about getting this stupid heel spur removed from my left foot so I can walk normally for the first time in a year. After the hysterectomy and everything that I went through this past two months, a heel spur removal is nothing!

Hope everyone is having a good day and is continuing to heal.

Hugs to all,
Unread 05-06-2008, 09:34 AM

Hi girls
just back from my re-check with the Gyn. UTI is all cleared up... she still says my lower left abdominal pain, which is really sharp, is just nerve ending encased in scar tissue... and she say it will get better eventually.
i am all cleared for return to work tomorrow.
Also, i have gained 5 pounds since before surgery.
Kill self now- fat and depressed over awful job : (
Unread 05-06-2008, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TunaCat
Hi girls
just back from my re-check with the Gyn. UTI is all cleared up... she still says my lower left abdominal pain, which is really sharp, is just nerve ending encased in scar tissue... and she say it will get better eventually.
i am all cleared for return to work tomorrow.
Also, i have gained 5 pounds since before surgery.
Kill self now- fat and depressed over awful job : (
Alright......you're having a good week. I hope you get out of that job you hate soon and into something you'll simply love! I'm workin' on that, too. I can't wait for classes to start on the 19th. I hope all goes well for you at work this week.

As far as the five pounds goes.......take Alli for a day or two.....trust me....that 5 pounds will be flushed away! They don't call it the diarrhea diet for nothing. Ewwwwwww.....................
Unread 05-06-2008, 10:07 AM

Hi girls! I am off work tomorrow its my saturday weekend.So goodluck Tuna just remember you will be out of there soon.
Shelly sorry to hear you have an infection! Today Im at work but it feels good knowing Im off tomorrow.I havent started exercising,its like going to work is enough Im tired after work.Will get on those abs later!I have been feeling ok watch out for left side pain,cause the colon is over there too,& colons hate surgury.Mine seemed to stop with the fiber
Unread 05-06-2008, 10:20 AM

Hi Everyone,
Everyday is getting better and better. I feel really good this week. Went yesterday and got my boob squished (mamogram) thank goodness it is only once a year. I go back to work on Monday and I am really looking forward to it. I have been so bored at home so I can really understand some of you that are really bored. Other than that, just laundry and waiting for the house to close it still hasn't closed yet, Boy buying a house can sure put a strain on a relationship, it is getting better but for a while there it was really rough, especially since we couldn't have "makeup sex" that was hard.
take care
Unread 05-06-2008, 01:21 PM

Hey ladies! I'm feeling much better today, but my abdomen is still sore a little. I bet it was ovulation or something like that. Whatever, it really knocked me on my butt. Hopefully it's not like this every month.

I had an interview for a case manager position. It went well. It was a behavioral interview...very interesting. They're still interviewing. It's a shot in the dark since I don't have case mgmt. experience, but we'll see.

Almost time to pick up the kiddos, make dinner, and do homework. UGH! I have to go to bed early because I work the next 2 days.

Michelle
Unread 05-06-2008, 01:22 PM
Bored silly

I am so whinny lately that I'd like to start an I'm greatful to you all. It has to be hard to share so much of yourself with strangers. I open up and then clam up if I think I'm bothering people. I don't mind disappearing but, it doesn't feel very good.

Good to know that you have jobs to go back to. Good to know that you are able to take care of you health. Glad we have this web-site to share our achievements, ailments, and information. I live for my kids right now. I feel so much better. I know now that my long suffering is over and I won't loose my life from it. There are many that recieved different news.
Soaps have nothing on real life.

My left side hurts too. I went down last week cause my colon must have been very upset. Soy additive in foods tear up my intestines. Sometimes the label on food doesn't list it.

Wish me luck, I've sent out resumes fishing for work closer to home.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register