Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 - Page 95 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008 Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Unread 04-06-2008, 06:36 AM
Hysterectomy dates Mar 10-Mar 17,2008

Morning ladies,

DH woke me up at 6:30 when he left with the kids for day out. Now I am awake as ever, why can't I just sleep till noon (I have never done that but seems really awsome right now)

This morning I just barely moved in bed and felt my groin pull and burn like the dickens. I also had a bladder sling and think the stitch one the one side has finally disolved but now the incision is a little tender.

Hope everyone is going to have a good day.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-06-2008, 08:12 AM

I'm having trouble sleeping ever since I went away. I can only sleep on my back, when I try on a side(any side) my right side aches. When DH and I were away we were out for a bite to eat and were reminissing over something silly in our past and I laughed so hard and so long I wonder if did damage. My right side aches and it comes and goes like labour pains at times.
My dd brough her new kitten over yesterday afternoon. OMG kittens are excellent pain management. Soooooo darn cute. I have a cat but she is 15 years old and a diva.
Oh dh says hi to all of you - when he tries to talk to me when I am on this site he knows I am only half listening. Now he doesn't frustrated anymore - he just said say hi to the sisters.

Let's pray for a better day.
Unread 04-06-2008, 08:25 AM

Good Morning, Girls!!!!

I was up at 8:30 which is sleeping in for me. I'm feeling pretty good this morning, except for that darn cramping after a night with the Premarin cream. I'm a little concerned I haven't had a good BM in a couple of days. No real plans today. Just working on my little crochets sailor hats for the hospital nursery. I might run back to Michaels.....well, maybe I'll drive over there....to pick up a differnt crochet hook.

Goals for today:

1. Search for that elusive perineum

2. Work on a good BM.

3. Work on little sailor hats.

4. Chat with my sisters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-06-2008, 08:37 AM

Hi Ladies,
I just can't seem to get any good sleep anymore. I go to bed around 9pm and from then I just keep getting woke up. I will sleep about 3 hrs and then I wake up and stay awake for a good 3 hrs. I finally fall back to sleep and then just a few hours later I am back up. Before all this I would sleep from 9pm to 530am with just waking up to go the bathroom. What is going on, I am soooooo tired all of the time. I have read some of you are having this problem. Did you solve the problem or are you having problem too. I need help. Please.
Unread 04-06-2008, 08:40 AM

Ambien
Unread 04-06-2008, 09:55 AM

Morning girls

I did not sleep well either, DESPITE the Ambien. Maybe because of the alchol in the Margarita? It was Horni Margarita, not a Mango one- and before anyone jokes at the name YES I think about raping the BF but I have restrained myself.
I seem this past week to have a couple good days then a couple really crappy days, I guess it is what it is, cannot rush healing.

I also LOVE TLC and HGTV and BF enjoys watching them too, because we do lots of work on my house together... so we will hang together in the den this afternoon watching tv, after Sunday dinner (ham, mashed instant taters, I am not energetic enough to cook more than that)

So, my plans for today: eat, watch tv, lay around and write to my hystersisters!!

TC
Unread 04-06-2008, 09:58 AM

Oh, I did have the energy to bake some Ghiradelli TRIPLE chocolate fudge brownies this morning ; )

yummmmyyyy

Nicole, my face also broke out last week, and I had weird cravings, as per period time, so I think my ovaries are still working. But no flood tide of bleeding, YIPPEE!!!
Unread 04-06-2008, 10:11 AM

Finally some sleep. After DH woke me up at 6:30 this morning I fell asleep and didn't wake up till 11AM WHOO HOO!!

I still have some odd dreams every now and then. Only taking Ibuprofen although sometimes, like last night, something stronger would have been perfect.

Off to the kitchen to find some lunch, I might just stay down there for a while and play some of DH's Xbox ... LOL I had fun doing that last night.

Denise: We should exchange some patterns some time. I can crochet a little but it has been so long it comes out really tight, I need to practice more. Give me some knitting needles and I am happy.
Unread 04-06-2008, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoler76
Finally some sleep. After DH woke me up at 6:30 this morning I fell asleep and didn't wake up till 11AM WHOO HOO!!

I still have some odd dreams every now and then. Only taking Ibuprofen although sometimes, like last night, something stronger would have been perfect.

Off to the kitchen to find some lunch, I might just stay down there for a while and play some of DH's Xbox ... LOL I had fun doing that last night.

Denise: We should exchange some patterns some time. I can crochet a little but it has been so long it comes out really tight, I need to practice more. Give me some knitting needles and I am happy.
I tried to learn how to knit. I just don't have the coordination to operate the two needles at the same time. Although I would LOVE to be able knit....there seems to be so much more you can do. I taught myself to crochet when my kids were little. I've made all sorts of stuff.

I want to make something for my doc and her staff but the only patterns I've found so far are for comfy socks for wearing around the house. Any ideas? Any patterns? Any websites?

Doing so-so right now. I took DS to work and came right back home and folded a load of whites. I'm so Blessed that my mom lives with us and has really been great at the whole cleaning and laundry thing. No one in this house cooks. Mom has been buying dinners every night.......we've had everything from Taco Bell and McDonalds to Outback Steakhouse and Kelley's Pub (Bar & Grill). So mom's doing the laundry and I'm in charge of folding. At least a feel a bit useful.

Toodles,
Unread 04-06-2008, 10:48 AM

I feel much better today. I am folding clothes. My DH is out planting the flowers and fruit trees I made him get me yesterday. Boy tears yesterday sure did work for him.

Pam

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register