another question | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Preparing for Hysterectomy (pre hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

another question another question

Unread 10-20-2003, 07:31 PM
another question

what exactly is a 'love stitch'?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-21-2003, 05:32 PM
another question

Hi nance08,

Welcome to Hyster Sisters! While I'm sorry that you are facing surgery, I am glad that you found HS and posted to introduce yourself. When I had my vaginal hyst, I also had to have repairs done for a rectocele and a cystocele - the nurse in the pre-op area at the hospital whispered to me that the stitches for the repairs would mean that I would be a little bit tighter down there . I think that's what that term probably means.

Please be sure to read the Pre-Op Hints (click here) and the Post-Op Hints (click here). They are full of great advice that will help you to prepare for your surgery and recovery.

Do you have a surgery date yet? If so, please go back into your control panel and add your surgery date to your profile so you'll be on the calendar and will receive a special greeting from Hyster Sisters.

I hope you'll continue to read and to post any questions that you may have - we'll do our best to help.

's

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register