Hysterectomy dates Feb 04-Feb 11,2008 - Page 128 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy) > Hysterectomy Recovery Reports

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Hysterectomy dates Feb 04-Feb 11,2008 Hysterectomy dates Feb 04-Feb 11,2008

Unread 04-21-2008, 08:46 AM
Hysterectomy dates Feb 04-Feb 11,2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by cws
I didn't even know this thread existed or I would have been on here 2 months ago

Well, I started doing pretty well after my hysterectomy when BLAM! massive pain. My coworkers finally convinced me to call my doc just to make sure this was normal. She told me that it wasn't and to come in first thing the next morning. Talk about freak a woman out!!

I spent last Tuesday morning going through all kinds of tests and after a very painful pelvic ultrasound I now have a cyst on my right ovary. I am so bummed. I've had so many of those ultrasounds and now they find a cyst!

Because I've had 2 surgeries involving my lady parts in the past year she wants to hold off and see if the cyst will just go away. Saturday I was hurting pretty bad but Sunday morning I woke up and felt fantastic. But today I'm starting to feel those familiar twinges again (sigh).

I had hoped that maybe when the ovaries kicked back in a cyst could form and then vanish but I haven't heard anyone else mention that. Which is what led me here today...praying someone else had something similar going on. So I'm off to search again!
I have cyst scent I was 11, Yaz is what I was on per-op and it works. Ask your dr about it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-27-2008, 10:44 AM
12 weeks is here. How is everyone?

Hello
It is almost 12 week for me and busten my you know what at work. Alot of heave lefing and moving at work. I am PMSing right now and having the same pain that I had pre-op. Back on pain meds again so I can work. . But other than this thing are back to the nom in my house and with DH. How is everyone eles at this time? missing all of the chating.
Unread 04-27-2008, 11:11 AM

Hey Bluejay,

I do heavy lifting and such at work also and about 3 weeks ago I did too much and too heavy. I had to go back to part time again and hurt inside also. Just now starting to feel better and I do wish that I called in for some pain meds. Now I am spooked to do any amount of lifting. The engery comes and goes and that sucks. Hope everyone is doing well
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 04-27-2008, 02:06 PM

Hiya all,
I too do heavy lifting at work. I have been over doing it also. I have been hurting, but I am taking pain meds I have for my bad feet. I also have been having stomach problems, I thought it was the flu or something, but I have had an upset stomach along with strong cramps in my stomach. I am not sure if it has something to do with hyster or not. The pains have been going since Wednesday. I hope you all feel better soon. As far as my incision goes, I am still sore inside but I try not to do to much after I have lifted. I don't have any pain with the incision it self. I have to say that sex has still been wonderful!!! At least I can look forward to something, lol.
Unread 04-28-2008, 06:53 PM

Ladies,

Now that your surgery was over 8 weeks ago, your thread has been moved to our "date club" forum for you to continue your friendships.

Please remember:

1. If you have a question about your recovery, please start a thread in post-op to get support for your particular issue.

2. To visit the pre-op and post-op forum to answer questions for our other members. Give back as you received from others!

Thanks for making HysterSisters the best support website on the internet! You are wonderful!
Unread 04-02-2010, 09:06 PM
Re: Hysterectomy dates Feb 04-Feb 11,2008

ok , I'm on my 4th week and have been doing great so I went out to eat with my husband and worn jeans for the first time yea , but came home to blood spots , am I trying to do too much ? I am a little more blotted than before , it really scared me because i thought I was doing so good .

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register