I need help on making a decision - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

I need help on making a decision I need help on making a decision

Unread 03-18-2005, 07:22 AM
I need help on making a decision

(((((((((((Peggy))))))))))))))
I am sorry I havent been here for you. I am so glad tho that you are following your heart! I believe when it isnt time for us to do anything in this life, if we start wondering and stop looking forward to things, it isnt time. I hope that once you get back to work, and life returns to normal, that you find things are not so bad, and liveable, which it sounds like you have already found out. I pray the biofeedback is all you need and that you are ready to live!!

Girl, I miss ya, and hope that life is finally what you really desire it to be...Love always
Kat
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 03-18-2005, 07:47 PM
I need help on making a decision

The lady from the uro office called me today to talk about biofeedback. She is also going to send me some info. I didn't schedule a seesion. I need to see if my insurance pays for it. I do know my insurance only pays 60% for P.T., so I very much doubt if they will cover anymore than that. Right now I can't afford the 40%. I will call and see on my off day next week, which is Thursday.
From what the lady said it is usually 4/ 45 minute sessions at the urology center, which is a good hour from here. They identify muscles you need to use and also hook you up to some electric machine. It just doesn't appeal to me. After the 4 sessions the dr. will reevaluate your condition and see if you need surgery or whatever. I am leaning towards doing nothing until the leakage worstens, then I'll go for the tvt.
Right now I am more concerned about those left sided pains,especially the one that feels like it is the ovary area.I've had the heating pad on and also been using the hot water bottle this evening. I did't feel as bad earlier in the day, but it kicked in more this eveing.
My plan is to work and get my finances in better shape, get some sick and vacation time saved, then have these pains checked into if they are still there.
I do not regret cancelling that tvt. I think it was a wise thing to do.
Peggy

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register