Princesses, what do YOU want most right now? | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Recovery (post hysterectomy)

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Princesses, what do YOU want most right now? Princesses, what do YOU want most right now?

Unread 01-14-2005, 06:30 PM
Princesses, what do YOU want most right now?

Okay, ladies, I'm eleven days out now, doing well but getting stir-crazy. I know I'm not the only one! The other night, I was lying in bed thinking, "I'd give my right arm for a loooong massage in the hot sand on a beach somewhere..." (and maybe a nice glass of wine to go with it, too...)

Then I got to wondering: what would YOU ask for if you could have any treat at all? What makes YOUR little heart sing? If the thought tickles your imagination, post away! Let's try to keep it (sort of) G-rated, so the Hyster-censors don't nip our little game in the bud!

Have a great night, girls!

Amoreena
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-14-2005, 06:40 PM

Well, I'd love maybe three Heath Bars. Oh yeah! Then, I'd love to go for a long weekend to the Outer Banks, just to get away and feel like I am part of the world, and normal. Later, when I am fit enough to wear shorts, , I'd enjoy a trip to Key West (in winter) as i have never been.

My real thing is that I can hardly wait to get a new cat. i love cats, and have always had one or two.
Unread 01-14-2005, 06:47 PM

For Christmas, DH bought me a gift certificate for a manicure, pedicure, and massage. And doc has cleared me for that. So.....I guess I would settle for my headaches to be gone. I know, I know. Not very creative. But it's the only thing I can think of right now since the headache is foremost in my mind....literally.

But I guess I should play by the rules. Tomorrow is my birthday and I was thinking about a margarita. I do wish baseball season would start. It's the only time that there's something good on tv consistently.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 01-14-2005, 06:53 PM

Ha-ha, sounds like you were just WAITING for someone to ask what your little heart desires! Here's a funny coincidence: I just read a magazine article this past week about Key West, and there was something in the story about the extraordinarily large cat population there - really! Maybe you could make the trip, then adopt a furry friend or two while you're there!

Here's hoping your dreams all come true.

Blessings...

A.
Unread 01-14-2005, 06:59 PM

oh, I would have no problem climbing the ladder into a big, beautiful cruise ship! We love to cruise and the thought of all that rest and relaxation.......eeewww, that sounds wonderful to me right now. I don't care if the ship even leaves the dock, as long as my waiter and housekeeper would be at my side just waiting to serve me.................yep, that'll do it for me!
Unread 01-14-2005, 06:59 PM

Happy Birthday, btrnj!!! An idea: fix yourself a margarita or two and get someone to rent "Bull Durham" for you --- what do you think??? (Love that movie!)

Apparently I'm ALL about making dreams come true tonight...can't wait to get through this recovery period so I can rent my OWN movies --- and travel --- and ????? Who knows???

Unread 01-14-2005, 07:00 PM

A: Now that you mention it, I recall that about cats and Key West, too. I'd forgotten it. And I recall, now that there are cats on the old Hemmingway property, related to his original cats. If I could, I'd live on a big "cat farm" with cats and I've always wanted a handful of beautiful chickens. Black ones with puffy feathered hats and red "shaky things" or whateve they are called. Combs? I guess that's a rooster? Whadda I know?

To the other gal who posted, pardon my lack of memory for names...headaches are the worst. sometimes I press that spot in between my thumb and first finger. Others, I massage certain spots on my head.
Unread 01-14-2005, 07:13 PM

Aimster, we almost have the same Hyster-versary. How fun would it be to REALLY take a cruise right now, and be waited on, hand and foot? Ahhhh...

*sigh*

Something to save up for...and dream of in the meantime...
Unread 01-14-2005, 07:47 PM

Where abouts in Missouri are you Amoreena? I'm in St. Louis... NO WONDER you are wishing for florida... lol

pretty chilly here right now
Unread 01-14-2005, 08:17 PM

I would like to have the time and money to enjoy getting my education. Then I can become a successful writer.

BETTER

I would like to go to a luxury resort on a warm (not hot) tropical island. No bugs! Be treated like a true Princess. I want to receive the best service there is. Any desire is instantly met with an eager smile and a wish to do more for me. I want to be served by straight, hunky, and tanned young (but not too young) men. Their only desire is to meet and exceeds my every pleasure. I want the finest spa service, best food, most beautiful and comfortable private villa on the beach. No schedule to meet and no time limit for the trip.

BEST

To produce my invention and become insanely wealthy. Then I would have time and money go to school, learn what I need to become a successful writer, so that I can write my books at my private villa at the luxury resort on the warm (not hot) tropical island that does not have bugs, all the while having every desire met by straight, hunky, tanned young (but not too young) men.

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register