Adeno uterine cramping & also pain in the morning.... - Page 2 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Support Posts > Hysterectomy Options and Alternatives

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Adeno uterine cramping & also pain in the morning.... Adeno uterine cramping & also pain in the morning....

Unread 05-05-2007, 05:29 AM
Adeno uterine cramping & also pain in the morning....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyinlimbo
Hi Lizze I Also Feel Like I Am Reading My Own Thoughts Yes I Had The Lap B/c They Were Looking For Endo B/c Of My Age Adeno Never Crossed There Mind I Am 25but Feel 75 Most Of The Time I Am A Stay At Home Mom Of One Little Boy That Just Turned 4 In April I Had A C-section With Him And I Think That Is What Caused My Adeno And Like Most It Started Solw But Had Quickly Progressed I Breastfed For 13mt So I Did Not Have A Period For A While After I Had Him But As Soon A My Cycle Came Back I Started Having Problems I Was Always A Person Who Had Bad Cramps But Nothing I Couldn't Handle But After Baby The Cycle Was Horrible I Was Down For At Least 3 Days And Then Barely Making For The Rest Of The Days And The Cycles Lasted From 7-10 Days Then It Was Pain At Cycle And Ovulation It Was Always The Labor Type Cramping, Extreme Back Lower Back Pain,pain In Thighs, And Of Course The Sharp Stabbing Pain The Would Come Out Of Nowere Now I Am In Pain Everyday Somedays Worse Than Others And Yes I Have Been Awakened Out Of A Deep Sleep Due To Pain I Also Take 800mg Ibuprofen Several Times A Day A Long With Ultram It Is The Only Pain Med That Does Not Make Me Drowsy At My Last Dr Apt She Told Me That As For More Children It Is Now Or Never And A Hyst It Right Around The Corner So She Dubbled The Horomones , Told Me To Make Up My Mind And Come Back In A Month So I Go Back Tuesday And After Much Thought I Have Chosen To Have The Hyst I Realy Wanted More Children But I'm In Pain Everyday With The Meds And Just Can't Imagine Going Through A Preg. With Adeno Not To Mention The Risk B/c Of The C-section And Adeno I'm At Dubble Risk Of Uterine Rupture As Well As A Few More Things And It's Not Fair The The Child I Have To Risk My Life For Something That May Or May Not Work Out I'm Just Don't Thing I Have It In Me To Ride That Roller Coster I Just Want My Life Back I Want To Be The Mom I Once Was The Wife I Once Was So Hopefuly I Wont Have To Wait To Much Longer Sorry So Long I Guess I Needed To Vent A Little I Hope You Are Doing Well And Wont Have To Wait To Long For Your Hyst I Will Keep You In My Prayers Take Care And Good Luck
Ladyinlimbo, how sad to hear, very sorry. The reason why I was asking your age as you know, because some doctors state that adeno occurs in older women, as in endo usually starts at a young age, whereas adeno starts later, at least that is what my ob/gyn feels, & also the research I have been reading. My doctor was telling me that many of his patient's who were diagnosed with adeno (after surgery/lab analysis), stated that everyone described the pain as worse than labor pain!!

Isn't that strange, that you too are woke up out of a sound sleep due to pain, I think I met one other person on this board who also had that problem. So, strange, 1:30am or 2:10am....killer cramps waking you up.

Did you ask your doctor if this was a motility issue, as far as the cramping just occuring out of no where...because it makes no sense to me...as you said, during your period, off your period, 2 week prior to your period...grrrrrrrr! I think I could jog, play badminton, bound up/down the stairs, do anything before this crap started happening...and now anything could set it off, like running suddenly to get out of the rain, anything! Grrrrrrr! Yes, I want my life back too. It has affected my marriage, and certainly not in a good way. Wishing you the best.

Lizzie
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 05-05-2007, 07:45 AM

Lizzie I am 28 years old and started having problems about a year ago...I sometimes get woken up in the middle of the night with cramping also...Grrrr...Its so frustrating b/c you never know how you will feel...I'm sorry that you are going through this also...At least we have this site to help us!! Its wonderful to come hear to women with the same stories...In the beginning I kept telling myself that the pain was all in my head...Definately not!! Now that I know that there are so many others with the same experiences, it reassures that this is not true...Good luck to you!! Take care of yourself...I cant wait till we are both on the otherside and feeling better...
Unread 05-05-2007, 03:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jilly0028
Lizzie I am 28 years old and started having problems about a year ago...I sometimes get woken up in the middle of the night with cramping also...Grrrr...Its so frustrating b/c you never know how you will feel...I'm sorry that you are going through this also...At least we have this site to help us!! Its wonderful to come hear to women with the same stories...In the beginning I kept telling myself that the pain was all in my head...Definately not!! Now that I know that there are so many others with the same experiences, it reassures that this is not true...Good luck to you!! Take care of yourself...I cant wait till we are both on the otherside and feeling better...
Hi Jilly. Gosh, you are so young, only 28 to have these horrible cramps. Interesting that you too are also woken up in the middle of night with the labor type cramping. I am praying that after we have a hyst that this no longer occurs, but it certainly takes your life away. I know for me, my life has really changed and I cannot wait for this pain/cramps to be over. I now have my period again, for the 2nd time this month...agh! I wish you the best & hope all works out for you too. Thank you.

Lizzie
Unread 05-05-2007, 09:14 PM

Lizzie, Jilly, ladyinlimbo- Gosh I couldn't help but respond. We all have so much in common. I am 28 and have terrible endo and adeno. My endo was found in my first lap in 1995. My adeno was found in an extensive surgery I had in 2000. I have unbearable cramping too. In my abdomen and thighs, wake up in the middle of the night, 3 times daily 800 mg Motrin and Vicodin pain. I am still undecided about having the hysterectomy or not. Just wanted to let you ladies know that I can relate and I'll be following everyone here's journey. Take care, Sarah
Unread 05-06-2007, 06:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prege33
Lizzie, Jilly, ladyinlimbo- Gosh I couldn't help but respond. We all have so much in common. I am 28 and have terrible endo and adeno. My endo was found in my first lap in 1995. My adeno was found in an extensive surgery I had in 2000. I have unbearable cramping too. In my abdomen and thighs, wake up in the middle of the night, 3 times daily 800 mg Motrin and Vicodin pain. I am still undecided about having the hysterectomy or not. Just wanted to let you ladies know that I can relate and I'll be following everyone here's journey. Take care, Sarah
Hello Sarah. Yes, we certainly do have the s/s of adeno and you have endo as well, sorry to hear that. Hmmmm, another one that is awaken out of a deep sleep due to cramps/pain, quite disturbing isn't it. I wish you best the luck of whatever you decide to do. Take care of yourself.

Lizzie

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register