All for nothing:( - Page 4 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > Hysterectomy Special Needs > The Road Less Traveled

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

All for nothing:( All for nothing:(

Unread 10-18-2005, 07:14 AM
All for nothing:(

Hello there Sue!
Please try to put off doing any housework...believe me I know exactly how you are feeling, but I also don't want to "mess up" my recovery, this is our only chance!!
I started making my family do 2 small things to help me out around the house each day, it has really helped in maintaining some organization...maybe ask your family to do the same...vacuum, dishes ,dusting or cleaning bathrooms, I think you will be surprised in how much it helps. With my little ones I have turned to using bribery or something to that effect just to get them to pitch in too!! Give it a try! Remember, this will not last forever!!!
Good luck,
Mel
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 10-18-2005, 08:07 AM
wise words

Aw thank you dear sisters
I know you are all 100% right. And I am constantly having to remind myself.
Cor ((((Dany))), can you imagine though, never to do housework again, never forever!
((((((((Michelle)))))))) I'm afraid I'm all out of helpers. My sister is in a worse state than me, my few friends work long hours and everybody assumes because I have such a large family that I won't need any more help. How little they realise!

It seems whenever I exert myself I start to bleed? I had a short walk on Saturday and then bled for a while and today I have had a little walk and find I am bleeding again. The doc said on Friday it was strain on the stitching. Guess I gotta go slower.

((((Peggy)))))) Guess we knew the back surgery would be inevitable Last hurdle hun, hopefully.

(((((Mel))))))) - I had them all organised initially, it lasted about a week - if that! Even DH is slacking off, mind, he is exhausted poor fella! And I feel so awkward keep asking people to do things.........I've always been a "dooer!"
And whats even weirder is - I'm thinking about all the books I've wanted to read, the movies I haven't seen and having no desire whatsoever to do any of it!
I decided to write a list of what needs doing today - the idea is whoever does a chore they cross it off the list....... I have crossed 2 things off myself (very light) but the rest of the list is intact! Ah well, we keep trying sisters!
Thanks again
big s
Sue
x

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register