Help I really think I am losing it today - Page 10 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Help I really think I am losing it today Help I really think I am losing it today

Unread 06-22-2007, 04:08 PM
Help I really think I am losing it today

HELLO
who am I
i was crying as i was reading your post its almost like a mirror image .
i am having so many problems i dont know left from right or who to call anymore
my primary left for ever to hawaii so i went to see her temp repalcement for severe left side overian pain and i have always had pain groing area its very severre now and i also have lots of unexplained bruises on my left leg from my thigh to my ancle they dont hurt they are just there any way this doc first thing she tells me is why are you having overian pain didnt you have a hys i trully wanted to slap her and i am not a violent person she told me to call my obgyn and see if he could see what was going on and that was it. I would have called him but he was on part time due to his wife just had a child and now he is on paternity leave for a month they said i could see the person who is taking his patients while he is gone but with the expiriance i just had i think i will wait.
but my relationship with DH is so terrible i feel so rejected and i cant deal with it much longer all i can do is cry and like you i feel no one would care if i was gone
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-22-2007, 04:50 PM

happygrand46

I am sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. And I know it does hurt us when we feel that no one cares. I am just wondering if it could be our hormones that make us feel this way. Because all of this stuff bothered me before surgery but now it really gets on my nerves and all I want to do is cry about it. I am going to the Dr. on July 2 and I am going to ask if that could be it. I have been married for 25 years and I have put up with a lot from family but never have I been this upset over the things that are happening before I could let it go but now I can't and that is a bad feeling. I sure hope you start feeling better and are able to get in to see the Dr. real soon. Good Luck To You.....
Unread 06-23-2007, 11:39 AM

Well Ladies listen to this. I just received a phone call from a little girl from school, she said Hello Miss Kim I am at the beach we just got here today and I wanted to call you and tell you I miss you and I wish you were here with me. Well I thought that was so cute so I called my daughter to tell her and she said what do you want, I said I would call her back later because she sounded rushed and like she did not want to talk she said just hurry up and tell me whatever, so I told her and she said Isn't that nice. And I said yes well I will let you go. I just think that it is funny how kids at school want to talk to me, and my own family act like it is such a chore to even speak to me. Honestly my job is the only thing that is holding me here well not completely true my grandkids but they don't get to talk to me much because DD doesn't like them on the phone to much. What is wrong with this picture. I try so hard to make everyone happy and this is what I get. I must have really done something terrible in my lifetime to be treated like this. I have heard of pay backs and even got a few but this I can't imagine doing anything that bad to deserve being treated this way. I really can't wait to go the Dr. on the 2nd. I need help or I need to get the heck out of here and just start over.....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 06-23-2007, 12:50 PM

Quote:
I try so hard to make everyone happy
Maybe that's what you're doing wrong???

hugs!
Unread 06-25-2007, 07:46 AM

who am I,

It sounds just like what I am going through. I wish I had the answers. I am so sensitive now, that I cry. I spent the weekend alone and cried. It is terrible. I don't treat anyone like this, yet my own children have no time for me. Go figure.
Unread 06-25-2007, 08:18 AM

I have had some bouts of depression. I used to have bad PMS so I am familiar with hormonal changes. I know you probably don't want to hear that, but it very well could be the hormones.
I have not been cleared for sex yet, but there are times I feel like I'm not a complete woman anymore.
I see my doctor tomorrow. Maybe she will adjust the hormones.
Unread 06-25-2007, 09:49 PM

I hope in a way it is hormonal and the Dr. can take care of it with something. I just want this feeling to go away and never come back. mybabechar, I am so sorry that your weekend was full of tears and lonliness. I know how that is and I hate to hear that someone else has to go through that. I hope and pray that things will work out between you and your daughter so that your life can go back to normal. At least it would make things a little easier for you. I talked to my daughter tonight and I just asked her why she has been so nasty with me and she said it is me that is being nasty. She says I have been weird since I have been operated on and that I make faces at her and tell her stupid things like the little girl calling me and telling me she missed me, that was stupid to her but it made me feel good. But she said that is the problem and that I get to excited over stupid stuff that she does not understand why I am like that. Oh well so I think it is cute that the little girl called me from her vacation and I think that watching the squirrels play in the yard is cool, but I will agree that I have feelings of frustration. SO hopefully the Dr. can help me with that. BUt as far as being happy when a child from school calls or a parent calls me I will continue that because I love my job I love working with children and talking to parents and I never ever want to change that. This world is bad enough and if I can make a difference, even in one childs life then I think I have done okay and that is something that I am proud of. I know now I am rambling on, but thanks for listening. Take care of yourself and I hope to hear from you soon.....
Unread 06-26-2007, 03:38 AM

it is good to notice the squirrels and being ALIVE in your feelings. Keep on being yourself and see how the world has to adjust to your authenticity. BTW, I think Mercury is in retrograde if that helps...the planet is making it harder than normal to communicate with those closest to us...like that is easy to begin with! LOVE!

Laura
Unread 06-26-2007, 08:48 AM

Hi,

Unfortuantely, your daughter is putting the blame on you, as mine does to me. Listen, we had major surgery and we are still healing. They should have more compassion for us as we would have for them if they were operated on. Yes, we are feeling frustrated, lonely, weird, as in a sense of you don't know how you feel, but why can't they help us out in a loving way. Let's go to the mall mom, how about, how can I help you mom? maybe you need to talk mom. Trust me, if we received some love and understanding from our loved ones, we would feel better about everything. I am not saying we need our feelings to be validated by them, just a little understanding would be nice. I am going to therapy tomorrow night. I will let you know what goes on. Laura, you are absolutely right about enjoying the little things in life. There must be something going on in the universe, because there is so much upheaval. I felt it last night when I couldn't sleep.

Everyone have a great day and let's say that things will get better with each day. We need to heal from our surgery, and feel the best that we can feel.

Charlotte
Unread 06-26-2007, 05:07 PM

Amen to that!!!!! Thanks Ladies as always. How are you both doing? I hope you are doing okay and that it improves everyday... And I agree something is certainly out of line with the planets or something isn't right somewhere this world just seems to keep getting worse with every passing day. Lets pray that things start getting better around here because I really don't want to see how much worse it can get... Have a wonderful day and an even better tomorrow and I will talk to you then....

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register