Help I really think I am losing it today - Page 16 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Help I really think I am losing it today Help I really think I am losing it today

Unread 07-23-2007, 07:05 PM
Help I really think I am losing it today

Hey Ladies how are you? I am fine. I am getting ready for the reunion this weekend. It is at my place this year so I am just trying to get things done around here there is not much time to relax, but on Monday of next week I will be oh crap no I won't I have to go to the dentist next Monday. I hate that I am just so afraid of needles and the dentist wants to pull two teeth man I am so afraid of that, I just hate it oh well. So LostGoddess I seen that you had to work this weekend that stinks. How are you feeling? Not much longer to go. Are you okay? I sure hope so. Well girls I am going to get off here and take a bath so I will talk to you both later. Have a good one...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-24-2007, 08:47 AM

Hi,

Well, you are certainly wound up. Just think, if you can have your insides taken out, then you can have two teeth removed. I know, we were knocked out for the hysterectomy. Well you have the reunion and LostGoddess is having her surgery on Monday. Everything will go well for both of you. Can you believe July is almost over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Time is going so fast.

I am still waiting to start my new position. I'll keep you posted.

I am not feeling that well today. Honestly, since this surgery, I have not been myself. Sleep is the biggest issue and that causes my fatigue during the day. I will talk to my doctor when I see him next WEdnesday.

Talk to you later,

Charlotte
Unread 07-25-2007, 11:59 AM

Hey I know what you mean,I have not felt like myself after this surgery either. Things just don't feel right and it is hard to explain. Yeah LostGoddess goes next Monday and the same day I have to have my teeth pulled. Man that *****!!!! I hope she is doing well and not getting to anxious. I start to school on the 6th of August. Can you believe that? I will be taking online classes to become a teacher.... I am so tickled over this whole thing. Well I have to go but I sure hope you start feeling better and let us know what the Dr. says next Wednesday. And do keep in touch about the new position we are so thrilled for you. How was your dinner with your daughter and her boyfriend? I hope all went well. Talk to you later.

Your friend \
Kim
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 07-25-2007, 01:10 PM

Hi Kim,

School already!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so exciting. I know it's a lot of work, but in the long run, it it worth it. It is difficult to explain how we are feeling to anyone, because no one understands and thinks you are making it up. The new receptionist starts on the 13th and I will train her for a week. Then it's off to my cubicle. I can't believe I made this decision. It's so unlike me to make a move like this. I am the comfy type. I know what I have and I stay, but I took a chance.
LostGoddess will be fine. It will be over before you know it. Just remember, you cannot do anything. NOTHING!

I had a great time with my daughter and her new boyfriend. I was so happy being with them. He treated me very well and he seems to really care for my daughter. Oh relationships, they are so difficult, so all I can do is hope for the best.

Take care and we'll talk soon. OH LOSTGODDESS! Where are you? Are you working your fingers to the bone getting everything done? Don't get too tired!

Charlotte
Unread 07-25-2007, 03:10 PM

Yeah well the pain today was just a little to much for me to deal with so I called the Dr. who did the surgery and I told her that I am in a lot of pain and it hurts to walk and that it hurts deep inside and she said that some people are slow healers and that it could be normal but wants me to come in on the 1st to make sure nothing is wrong. Man I cannot take this. I am really beginning to hate going to the Dr.s because of what they might find next. But I am hoping that this is just normal stuff and nothing that is coming undone. Because I really don't want to have to have another surgery.
I think that you made a good decision to make a move. I am sure that you will do just fine and that you will love it. There is nothing wrong with making changes. I am just so excited for you. And I am anxious to get started with my classes. I am just nervous about it but I am really going to try my very best to make good grades because I really want to teach. Well I am so glad that you had a good time with your daughter and I am happy that her boyfriend treated you so nice. That has to make you feel so good! Well girl I am going to go and lay down for a little while I hope that helps. I just don't know if maybe I over did it or if something is wrong and that scares me but hey I guess there is nothing I can do about it right now so I will wait and see what happens next week. Have a good one. And I hope that you enjoy training the new receptionist.... Have fun!!!!!!!!
Unread 07-26-2007, 01:21 PM

Good Afternoon Ladies!

Sorry to have neglected you, but as Char guessed I've been working too hard. Looking forward to catching up with you both!

Kim - I'm very sorry to hear you're still having pain-perhaps you need to slow down a bit??? Hopefully that's all it is and if you take it easy you'll feel better. Good luck with the doctor - keep us posted!

I'm sure you'll do great with your classes, being focused is half the battle. I'll be thinking about you on Aug 6th.

Char - Was so happy to hear that you had a nice visit with your daughter and her boyfriend. Relationships are always a gamble, but it sounds as if your daughter is off to a good start.

A move to Cubeland is always exciting. Taking a chance is always scary, even if it's something you want. Just remember, being brave doesn't mean that you're not afraid. It means that even though you are afraid, you do it anyway!

I had my "clear for surgery" checkup yesterday, and the last of my blood work done. Everything looks good...I just have a little bit of the sniffles (caused by my running around and in and out of the airconditioning yesterday - hopefully). To be on the safe side, I've kept my tushy firmly glued to the couch today. I had a small attack of yesterday...probably from the last minute flurry of doctors and needles. Feeling better today - just paranoid about getting sick and having to postpone.
Unread 07-26-2007, 07:54 PM

LostGoddess
I am so glad you are still hanging out with us. I was worried about you and hoping that you are not rushing around but I see that you are. Just try and I know that it is hard, but try to relax and take it easy. I don't like needles either. I really feel as though I could pass out when I have to go for blood work so I know where you are coming from. I hope that you start feeling better. Now what is going on with you? Is everything going okay with your x? I hope you are not stressing over him or anything else. Take care of yourself. Thanks for the encouragement on going to school. I am sure hoping I can do this it has been such a long time since I went to highschool but I think I can do it with determination... Okay girl I will let you go right now but if you need to talk I will be checking in... Take Care!!!!!
Unread 07-27-2007, 12:25 AM

Who am I - Thanks for the kind words. I'm actually slowing down at this point. I spent the day "holding down the couch". Sniffles are gone!!!

I'm actually going camping this weekend, close to home, with a bunch of good friends. Relaxation is the order of the weekend. Hope you have a great one. If I don't get a chance to check in on Sunday, will do so after I get home next week!
Unread 07-28-2007, 12:22 PM

LostGoddess
I sure hope you have a fun weekend. I will also try to check in on Sunday. If I don't get to talk to tomorrow Please know that I will be thinking of you on Monday and wishing you all the best. I will put you in my prayers and wishing you a speedy recovery.. Take care and hopefully I will get to talk to you later..Take Care..

Your Friend
Kim
Unread 07-29-2007, 02:25 PM

Kim - I had a great weekend thanks...nothing more relaxing than hanging out with friends and doing nothing! I got a nice long motorcycle ride from one of my friends - very nice since it'll be the last one for a while. (A good thing, because now it's time to open my second bottle of "prep", blech!)

Hopefully you and Char had a good weekend as well. I'll check in again when I return from storming the castle !

s for you both for all your concern and support!

Debi

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register