Day at the Beach!!! - Page 12 | HysterSisters
HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support and Information
Advertising Info HysterSisters Hysterectomy Support Tutorial

Go Back   Hysterectomy HysterSisters > HysterSisters Connecting Friends > Friends Without Faces

HysterSisters.com is a massive online community with over 475,000 members and over 5 million posts.

Our community is filled with women who have been through the Hysterectomy experience providing both advice and support from our active members and moderators.

HysterSisters.com is located at 111 Peter St, Toronto, Canada, M5V2H1 and is part of the VerticalScope network of websites.

With free registration, you can ask and answer questions in our HYSTERECTOMY forum community, get our FREE BOOKLET, access Hysterectomy Checkpoints and more.

You are not alone. The HysterSisters are here for you. Join us today!
join HysterSisters for hysterectomy resources and support

Day at the Beach!!! Day at the Beach!!!

Unread 02-03-2009, 11:19 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

I'm here! Actually I've been here for an hour, but spent my time trying to catch up on your posts. Now I realize I can do that later and join the party now! This computer stuff still overwhelms me at times......oh to be young.
I'm looking outside at swirling snow (like a white tornado) on our inland lake and then I went and put a sweater on over my flannel jammies! Ouch!Next I'll try to get some "warm" thoughts going!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Unread 02-03-2009, 11:20 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

I'm so jealous! I've only been to the Airport in the UK! Tho' it was on the way to Rome. I did the Angel's and Demon's tour BEFORE it was a real tour. Then my GF took me to Paris and we did the Davinci Code tour BEFORE it was a real tour. We took notes and made a plan, hit up all the spots w/o costing us an arm and a leg!
Day at the Beach!!!

So let's say we actually try a bookclub on HS. Does anyone have any books they're wanting to read or that they have read and would like to discuss? I would be happy to post some discussion questions to get us going.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Day at the Beach!!!

I live about a 30 minute drive from Killibegs, which is at top of Donegal bay.

TK we're RV'ers and the great thing about where I live is that we can still Wild camp so if it a good day on a Saturday we load up the gang into the motorhome, head to the beach and stay. I have a big metal disk fire thing so we light the camp fires and toast the marshmallows, I love it!
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

O2BNFLORIDA--We're pretty close to each other. I'm in Waukesha, and I saw some of those little snow tornadoes on my way home from the doctor this morning and was wondering if there's an actual name for them.
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

When not recovering from a hyster, I work at a national laboratory. I do various forms of electron microscopy and holographic lithography. I work in a group that makes diffractive optics for short pulse laser systems across the world.

Sounds more exciting than it is!
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Think Tangerine Bikini, or Polka Dot Bikini, with your tats on your lower back or shoulders and the perfect bikini bottom tan lines! Everyone has their Pina Colada's or Mai Tai's! Yum and Warm! ooo I forgot I was supposed to update our music every post!

Three Little Birds - Bob Marley
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Oh Broinin,how wonderful.I love Killibegs,the beach there is so peaceful and pretty.It was so quiet when we went in 2000.
We are going back there later this year.My hubby is doing buisness with a company called Carlton hotels.xx
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:25 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

I think I may have a margarita when I get out of the lovely, warm ocean water. (Hmm, is it possible that I could be tired of winter?)
Unread 02-03-2009, 11:26 AM
Day at the Beach!!!

Chris, don't worry about the chili, I have a beef in guinness heating up in the oven, definitely not beach food!

Book club great idea, just hope my brain gets back into gear soon! Will look on my selves for some suggestions for ya.

CharMay, good for you getting to Paris & Rome, as a percentage of the population usually it's the older americans that get to visit europe. Ye are all lucky in the US cos there is so much variety and so many things to see without actually leaving!

booklet
Our Free Booklet
What 350,000 Women Know About Hysterectomy: Information, helpful hints as you prepare and recover from hysterectomy.
Answers to your questions
Register